Feedback Downtime

We could just do the first two seasons for now. The first half of season 3 is more fresh in our mind than the other two :P
EDIT: Travis beat me to it, haha almost word for word.

As I mentioned I'd rather wait until the member base grows a little before starting the roleplay, but doesn't hurt to start planning :P What kind of rp would you guys like to see here? I think open world, based on TWD series but not 100% directly based on it, with all characters made up/original would be fun.

It should be in TWD'verse but maybe not in ATL? We can start somewhere else and maybe meet as a group and make our way towards ATL/CDC only to find out it's blown to hell. End of scene 1 XD

So you'd want to follow along with the story? We could do chapters too that give the general plot, but characters can still do their own thing if they want to.

I was thinking more along the lines of a group thing because if we are all over the place the tread will get confusing and hard to follow. We can have multiple groups though all over the world? I don't mind following the plot of the show as we can always change it up.

I was thinking of doing it on a slightly larger scale. It wouldn't need a whole category but maybe a forum just to itself so it wouldn't be contained to a single thread. And yeah we could have a couple groups like the game/show and eventually meet up/separate as the plot continues. We can tie in some elements from the games/comics as well.

Back