Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Dr.A

Discussion in 'Random (CLOSED)' started by Sunfire_77, May 20, 2003.

1. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

Have a question? Or a problem that you cant seem to figure out? HEY HELLO! Me in the corner waving my hands. yep. thats me. I am here to listen help as best as I can, and give the best advice I can. SO cry, laugh and maybe even throughj a couple hard objects............................... :D

Oh and I have reeeeeeeally good professional advice tips! hehehe

2. nance

nance TUMS

um... okee question!!!!

what channel did you see that fearless commercial on? hehe i no it's not advice but I AM GOING CRAZEEEE!

3. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

OMG! SO AM I! It was on the wb. It was tonight too! I was so freaked! It looked soooooooooo good! I was in shock! I think I may have fallen in love with GAIA! hehe dun tell mo.... :unsure: :) I think the actress was Rachel leigh cook that was in the commercial I am not sure. It went by so fast. If I see it again I promise I will tell you and I will do some searching tonight ok. if I find anything i will post it somewhere.

4. nance

nance TUMS

OMG I TOLD YOU GAIA IS THE BEST!!! BUT YEA ITS RLC--- ALLY READ THE SERIES THEY'RE AWESEOM!!! SHE KICKS ASS!!! and yea don't tell mo.... hehe nighty night!!! i'ts 11 here sleep time!!! omg thanx for telling me but i hate rlc.. she sucks!

5. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

Yeah. i think they coud have picked a better one. hmmmmm

6. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

I saw the Fearless ad on the WB. At first, I was like "where have I heard this title before?" And then I remembered... Nance! LoL It looks pretty good... I didn't know they were making a TV show.

7. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

Style Advice: "Perfection is boring. If a face doesn't have mistake, it's nothing." -Kevyn Aucoin.

Like I promised.... Those advice tip thingys......

Life advice: "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." -Soren Kiekegard

Success Secret : "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." -Beverly Sills

I might post three a day like today. I am not sure. I thought these were very special.

8. nance

nance TUMS

oh wow!! i luv those quotes!!! :woot:

hm... ok today i went to school and asked two of my friends and they both said they saw the Fearless commercial... now i'm pissed!!! GRRR.... i'm trying not to like the show but everyone is saying it looks so GOOOD!!! grrr.... Gaia is tallllll, and blonde, and has blue eyes and doesn't have BANGS! and she is strong and very toned and Rachel Leigh Cook is short and petite!!!! and Gaia doesn't want to be an FBI agent!! she wants to be a waiter so she can kick people's ass!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i luv gaia ^_^

9. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

hehe. Yeah.

10. DBristow

DBristow Rocket Ranger

hey. anything to get school to finish faster? :cool: yeah...^_^ wouldn't that be awesome!? like those car insurance ads...hmmm...

don't mind me :)

:rolleyes:
    :cool:
    d-brizz

11. Lilly

Lilly Rocket Ranger

ok, i have a guy i like is coming to my b-day party, what do i do?!?!

12. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

Enjoy it. this will give you a chance to buddy em up. Become friends with him. and if your like me and would rather burry my head in a sand pit then talk to my crush I would adsive you to act yourself. Be that charming person you are. It will deffentily get his attention. Just act calm. Dont trip or get nervious. Be yourself and I am sure everything will turn out, and by the way Happy Birthday :)

13. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

ally my daughter! im soo glad you started up your therapy buisness, i was so upset when it went under...what a sad day!!! but your back! which is great and i love those three quotes!
    okay i have a very serious question:
    the squirrels are attacking me and i cant defeat them! i have tried everything: hockey sticks, acrons, poppy even helped, and i got some of Bill's friends too but nothing?!!?!?!i havent slept in a month becuase im always fighting them off except one night i played a tape of the geico commercial over and over and i got two hours of sleep that night but i dont know what to do?! help me!

okay being serious: i need to get organized, im terribly unoraganzied and i try with planners but i dont look at them most of the time or lose them!any ideas!

14. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

hmm.. i really don't want to throw crazy questions on you, but i feel like i'm relied to heavily upon about homework from my friends... i mean i get like 10 phone calls about homework, and sometimes i feel like an answer book. i try to not give them straight answers, so they can solve them on their own, but if i give them little hints, they don't understand what i'm saying... and i know it might be crazy and hard to understand, but it's getting me really frustrated when 10 differen't people go "jenny, i don't get this, what does it mean?" and sometimes i think "why is there a teacher at school for??" i don't want to say "can you ask a teacher before coming to me" straight at their face... i mean, i find it flattering that people come to me for help, but it happens continuously, and when I have trouble doing MY homework, i can't help their's and the same time. and even though it doesn't seem like it, i'm reeeally getting stressed.. :( can you help me please?

15. *Agent Legolas*

*Agent Legolas* Rocket Ranger

OMG that's exactly what happens to me! Everyone always calls for homework or something so they can get the answers! It gets really annoying and frustrating after a while! :(

16. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

Vikki- Well you could try singing granny song? that should scare em. and Organization.......well It helps me when I write things down on my hand or maybe you can organize a schdule to make things easier. 4/10ths of our unorganization is not taking the time to really look on things. try sitting down and making a shedule if that doesn't work you know where to find me.

Feeling like a spy- Well, I know telling your friends the honest truth is hard. You dont want to dissapoint them because you feel flattered. Its not your fault. As hard as it would be you need to tell them how much you love that they come to you, amd Politely say something like. "have you tryed working on it yet?" or "have you asked Mr/mrs such an such yet?" Tell them that as much as you love them asking they should as a teacher first before coming to you. They should understand. any friend should understand that the friendship goes both ways. Its hard to be the best at something. I think they should understand. i dont see why not.

17. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

::lays down on leather couch::

well, Matt is leaving and I am writing a note and crying at the same time. should i tell him or not? i mean he has a grilfriend but i just have to get my feelings out...

18. Rambaldi_Follower

Rambaldi_Follower Rocket Ranger

hi, i just thought i might as well post this cos you seem quite good with advice. well i have this friend and he seemed to really like me but then he started going out with one of my best friends, anyway they split up and now he's flirting with me again! confused or what!? :blink: that sounded a bit rambling!

19. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

ask him out, believe me, if you don't you may lose him forever...

20. Rambaldi_Follower

Rambaldi_Follower Rocket Ranger

yeah i suppose so. how did that thing go with matt mandi?