Dr.A

No shes lives with both her mom and her dad. HEr mom was gone for awhile for some reasons and now she hears her mother is coming back, She nows that will mean her dad will be leaving......... and I am sorry but its ok. You guys dont understand. But Really I will tell her what you guys think. I am sure she will appreciate it.

omg i feel so sorry... please tell me she'll be okay... why would her dad leave though? :( :thinking: you're right, i don't understnad.

I just looked outside. Its funny how a sunset so beautiful can make your life seem so great for atleast a moment........ so. does anyone have any questions?

nance said:
what is true love??? hmph... i don't knooow

i asked "what is love" but what is *true* love
true love is just like what i said love is, except it lasts forever, and the perosn would die for you...

::goes and finds quote:: siiiiggghh....

Aliasgirl47 said:
love is the feeling that you want to be with and talk to the person all the time. love is feeling that you are better than you really are b/c of them. love is feeling that you can do anything b/c of them. love is when you can't stare the person in the eyes, b/c you will fall into them. love is flying higher than you ever thought possible b/c of the person. love feels like free falling in an elevator: you are scared to death and yet you never want it to end. that's what love is for me...

Love can be anything. It doesn't have to necessarily be the love between a couple. It can be the love bewteen friends and family. Its a feeling of loyalty. I feeling you know that whatever happens your gunna have someone kicking ass for you all the time and a person who stand up for you even when they know your wrong. A person or people who care and would die for you like mandi said. Love is something that is a gift. Its precious, fragile, and something that is too be shared. Love is Life. Helping a kid when he falls down or helping a lady with her grocerries. Love is standing up for your loved ones even when it means your life. Love. Love is a way of life. A way that isn't used regualry. The hate of the world has put a block over the Love that is so great. Love is looking into a persons eyes and saying. I got your back" Knowing that your not alone. Thats love.

I have an update on the girl I was talken about ^__^ Shes doin a lot better today. The guy is in jail and she says something happened that made her realize how special life really is. Thanks for your help guys. hey even Phyciatrist need help from their patients. ;) :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
Love can be anything. It doesn't have to necessarily be the love between a couple. It can be the love bewteen friends and family. Its a feeling of loyalty. I feeling you know that whatever happens your gunna have someone kicking ass for you all the time and a person who stand up for you even when they know your wrong. A person or people who care and would die for you like mandi said. Love is something that is a gift. Its precious, fragile, and something that is too be shared. Love is Life. Helping a kid when he falls down or helping a lady with her grocerries. Love is standing up for your loved ones even when it means your life. Love. Love is a way of life. A way that isn't used regualry. The hate of the world has put a block over the Love that is so great. Love is looking into a persons eyes and saying. I got your back" Knowing that your not alone. Thats love.
ooohhh that was so pretty ally! thank you! :smiley:

hehe no! SO ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS PLEAS ETELL ME YALL are not sane now!!!!!!!!!!! insanity runs in yoru blood people !!!!!!!!!

LMAO been reading jo and mines sig are we ^_^ we were bored so we came up with dust bunnies thta live in our closet named flufferbottoms and the drunken lampshade......uhhh I forgot there ^_^

nance said:
AHHHHHH do you know what dust bunnies reeeaaally are!??!??! i'll tell you if you really want to know!
LMAO!!! They are actually really human skin ^_^ I saw that you knew that :lol: LMAO!!!!!! well it's actually not that nasty...it's just dead skin cells flaking off. Did you know there are microscopic bugs that eat your dead cells? Wanna know where a lot of them live? Right on your pillow. :smiley:

that's a nice thought! lol but they're so tinny so i'm not grossed out but last year we saw this video and it was reeeeeaaallllly nasty!

LMAO!!! So it doesn't scare you so much anymore? darn...LOL! :lol: I didn't think it was so nasty. I think it's rather intresting that there are tiny things living on you and eating you. Did you know about those wee bugs, they crawl into your scalp from those little holes where your hair comes out? yup, they're so tiny that the nerve cells can't feel 'em, and when you do, that's why you get an itch on your head. Cause there's a wee bug crawling into your head :lol: Well, most of the time anyway

Back