Dr.A

hmm.... now last year i would have screamed and ran around my house after reading that but.... i dunno i don't get grossed out anymore!!! I THINK IT'S COOOOL!!!!! and did you know that underneathe our skin are these weird moving things--- on the video it looked like little worms crawling under our skin.... hmmmmm.... and maybe that's why i'm so stupid- there's so many wee bugs in my head!

LMAO!!! heheh it is cool!! ^_^ do you know about those worms, like they grow really long in your body, I think like 20 feet or somethin, but it's reeeeeeaaaaaaallly long, anyway, when they get really big, they poke their head out of your body, and you have to tie their heads to a stick and pull them out about an inch every day. If you pull them too much, then they break and stay in your body. :lol:

oh! u guys are making my head itch reading this! its like when someone says "NITS", everyone starts scratching their heads! LMAO! ahhhhhhh, im doing it now!!!

LMAO!!! It's like that stupid poem that makes everyone want to get a drink. Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink....why don't they just put in that you've been playing badminton for 2 hours straight and you haven't had anything to drink all day, not to mention the fact that it's frickin <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>107</span> degrees outside!!!!!!!!!!

omg 107.... wow and that's cool jo! 20 feet... hmm..... very interesting!!!!! i wanna leech inside of me... i've seen so many on tv... it's cool!!!!!! but it might hurt so i'm not sure!

Did you know that under one fingernail there are over 200,000 species of bugs...and over a million of each species...thats quite a lot of bugs! lol

ewww glad i dont... :lol:

ok i think i need help... i cut my fingernails to points. is that sign of a violent child or something? :lol:

to points???...that is kinda violent!! lol...I like it!!...how fun would that be to scratch people with those!! hell ya!

LMAO!!!!! You should go kindergarten and teach all the little children how to cut their nails!! I wanna see them fight with fingernails!! how awesome would that be!

We should start a fingernail war thread!! lmao!! a pantsing/mud war/finger nail slashing thread...how cool would that be! lol...fighting lounge!

OMG!! REALLY?!?! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

you have no idea how happy you just made me... my goal in life is to be a cat! :lol:

SERIOUSLY!!! Omg!! thats awesome!!! My goal in life is to be a cabbage!!! Im so glad I made you happy mommy! do i get a lollipop?

:D of coures *hands mo a handful of lolipops* you wanna be a cabbage? awww im so proud of my daughter... she aspires so high!

Back