Dr. Asha Bond

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Bondgal2007 said:
:thinking: I am so mad when ppl make fun of me. And what is happening to Kiki is so unfair to her. And who ever is a *0%&#!
(y) i agree asha!! whoever is unfair and makes fun of other people deserves to deal with me :stick: lol
it was very cruel of whoever it was... did kiki ever find out who? :blink:

Alias Anna said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Bondgal2007 said:
:thinking: I am so mad when ppl make fun of me. And what is happening to Kiki is so unfair to her. And who ever is a *0%&#!
(y) i agree asha!! whoever is unfair and makes fun of other people deserves to deal with me :stick: lol
it was very cruel of whoever it was... did kiki ever find out who? :blink:
Yeah, we think we know who it is :(

well Asha, I have a problem... my Christmas cookies suck!! me and my boyfriend and my best friend made them yesterday and for some reason the sugar cookies taste like pure salt, and no I didn't put salt instead of sugar and yes I had the right amounts of evrything so what gives!?!?!?!?

Aliasgirl47 said:
well Asha, I have a problem... my Christmas cookies suck!! me and my boyfriend and my best friend made them yesterday and for some reason the sugar cookies taste like pure salt, and no I didn't put salt instead of sugar and yes I had the right amounts of evrything so what gives!?!?!?!?
:D This happened to me once too! My friend and I put salt instead of sugar lol! Well, is all your ingredients up too date? Like is the eggs overdated and did someone put in some baking power? I am not the best cook ever, try to make them again and if they sux(doubt they will) Than buy some! :rolleyes:

bluheart13 said:
Is it okay to hate your brothers and have an urge to kill them -_-
^_^ OMG I know how you feel so much! I have 5 brothers, only 2 live with me now, but still there so annoying! My older brother Jake, 17, thinks he can boss me around and scare my bf. And my little brother, Kyle, 8, I think his goal in life is to ruin my clothes. Don't worry about the whole wanting to kill them, we all go through a time when we wanna to. And hating them is natural. I don't get along with them at all. If you were at my breakfast table, its like school, fighting and arguing over felgercarb. Tp stop this, talk to them and try to work out things than yelling and slamming doors.

Back