DR. Boltar

I think i can talk for all of bsg (battle star galactica) fans when i propse the question is boltar a traitor? will he turn on the other humans or not and what is up with the hot blonde chick in his head was it a implant that the cylons put in his head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i am eager to hear what u think!!!!

I am also eager to join the bsg kult any details would be apreciated:working::working::working::working::artist::artist:

did you not catch the first series of this remake?

Dr. Baltar didn't think with his brain when it came to a pretty woman, who managed to get the homeworlds security systems codes out of him, leading to the attack on Capricia where virtually the whole planet got nuked.

even though he physically got off planet, due to his prior fame as one of the worlds greats he took the womans psyche with him, maybe due to some sort of biomechanical intrusion into his mind.

he doesn't want to be a traitor, but each time he stands up for himself she causes him extreme pain and halucinations sending him half mad in order to control his destiny.

after all the pain he has gone through and the risk he is still putting humans under with the probable chance he will get caught out eventually, i'm surprised he hasn't walked out an airlock yet!

Now that Baltar is on Kobol, I've been wondering if the writers will take the character in the same direction that BSG classic did, namely having Baltar leave the human fleet to join the Cylon fleet.

Back