Season 4 Dr. Liddel

I know that Jack was hallucinating when he was with the doctor. But the doctor said that his rat MILO lived. To me that says Rambaldi................................... What do you think? I believe the doctor is going to have something to do with the upcoming story line. But I'm not sure what.

I don't know i realized tht rat line 2 but i don't know if it has anything 2 do with rembaldi thtw ould be pretty strange considering this is a rat. About the dotor I believe bad. He probably has somethin 2 dow ith elenna! :P

I thought bad for the longest time. But after seeing that the fake one, the real one seems genuinely caring after how Jack saved him.

On thing bothers me though, when Lidell walked in Sloane didn't look happy that the doc was here to save jack. Au contraire, Sloane looked nervous as if the doctor being there would screw up his plans.

Or his facial experessions are a bit overdone... either way. :|

I think and hope he is good now too......and that he will save Jack! And I agree with what someone else said about Sloane having a weird expression when he saw the Dr. I am wondering if he wants Jack dead.

We know that the doctor is going to save his life. Because on the promo for next week's show, Jack looks fine.

Yeah, I did notice Sloane's expression, like he was trying to get a message to the doctor like - pretend that you don't know me.

But I think that there is more to the doctor. Because in Jack's hallucination, he was very comfortable talking to him about Sydney and felt that the doctor was aware of his secrets. He also had the doctor mention a rat named Milo - could that be Jack's way of connecting him to Rambaldi?

Don't know if he is good or bad, but I do think he is connected to Rambaldi.

Interesting.. in the first first thread everyone assumed Jack halucinated the whole Doc thing. That never occured to me. I thought the original Liddle we saw was a phony.. not sure what he's after, and obviously he would have to know a LOT to pull it off.

Then Syd found the REAL Liddel, who is truly here to help..

<shrug> My take on it :cool:

freelancer7 said:
I think and hope he is good now too......and that he will save Jack! And I agree with what someone else said about Sloane having a weird expression when he saw the Dr.  I am wondering if he wants Jack dead.
[post="1327618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, Sloane must want Jack alive since he took the steps of recreating the past in order to find Dr. Liddell. If Sloane wanted Jack dead, Sloane didn't have to reveal to Syd that the doctor was Jack's only chance at survival. Sloane always has weird expressions! ;)

The doctor seems to be genuinely grateful for Jack's help in the past to come out of hiding. So he must be a good guy.

superintelligentone said:
No, Sloane must want Jack alive since he took the steps of recreating the past in order to find Dr. Liddell.  If Sloane wanted Jack dead, Sloane didn't have to reveal to Syd that the doctor was Jack's only chance at survival.  Sloane always has weird expressions!  ;)

Yeah, I agree that Sloane wants Jack alive. But, I also thought Sloane had a weird expression.

My take was that Sloane was almost a little *too* eager to find the good Doc. I'm sure Liddel is up to his eyeballs in some intel, or he wouldn't have had to be hidden so well for so long.

And now that he's found, Sloane looks like he might have some other things in mind...

yeah he's good

i guess his eerieness was just something manufactured by jack's subconsience

now theres a scary thought :hide:

I think that the doctor's good. I don't know if we can trust anything the doctor told Jack because it was all a hallucination. Before the episode aired, I was starting to doubt whether the Dr. was evil or not because it appeared that the writers wanted us to believe that he was evil. Of course, this was to totally shock us when we realized that he wasn't real at all. The writers did that really well. I was quite impressed. I was so touched by what the real doctor said at the end of the show and I think he's going to take care of Jack. "Bout time someone's looking after him!

ConcreteGirl said:
I know that Jack was hallucinating when he was with the doctor.  But the doctor said that his rat MILO lived.  To me that says Rambaldi................................... What do you think?  I believe the doctor is going to have something to do with the upcoming story line.  But I'm not sure what.
[post="1327552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
HEHE. Def. :D I loved that line. I doubt it has any other significant meaning other than as one of JJ's little taunts (much like his 47s). But it was hilar. ;)

Here's something that's been seriously bugging me, people:

If Jack's previous "meetings" with Liddell were delusional (and they were), then who put the things in his hand and leg?

My money's on Elena/Sophia, with Sloane in on the whole thing. After all, he got her fingerprints two eppies ago when she was in the hospital. How can he NOT know her true identity?

Remember: the endgame. Sloane is the master of the endgame.

cudgel of forlorn dreams said:
Here's something that's been seriously bugging me, people:

If Jack's previous "meetings" with Liddell were delusional (and they were), then who put the things in his hand and leg?

[post="1328227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Man, I was thinking that he had hallucinated that object and the thing in his leg. I don't know if they are there or not. If something's really there, I think that Elena put it there. I don't really think Sloane has anything to do with it at this point.

or jack could have been so crazy enough that he put that stuff in his hand himself....

i mean if he's willing to go get some crazy poision to inject himself with, i don't see how he wouldn't find a way to put that stuff (w/e it was) in his hand...knowing him, somebody else probably owed him a favor, and he was probably just like hey put this felgercarb in my hand and we'll be even

Leslie said:
I thought he was bad before, too... But now I'm 99% sure he's good. ^_^
[post="1327582"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

he's gotta be right - otherwise jack will die and we can't have spy daddy dying now can we ^_^ ^_^

i just wonder where everyone got the idea that he was doctor death or something - i never thought he was bad until everyone started talking about it last week - was it a fake spoiler or something :thinking:

If the doctor is bad, that doesn't mean that he would want Jack dead. He could be working with Sloane and Jack being alive could be to their advantage.

Back