Dr. Pie

sorry betha, i'm only a child. i just got adopted. i still have piggy tails. see?

:Points to hair:

mommy, smarterchild wanted to frisk me!

NOOOOOOO! bad smarterchild! i need to watch him better...

dr pie i have a husband whos cheating on me... waht should i do...

I don't get the mommy and daughter thing . . . will someone please help me? :blink: Wheres soph when u need her, I'm trying to remember how to say pigtails in french lol. . .

-Roxy

UndercoverMichaelLover said:
I don't get the mommy and daughter thing . . . will someone please help me? :blink: Wheres soph when u need her, I'm trying to remember how to say pigtails in french lol. . .

-Roxy
umm, some of us have these AA families. i am pie's daughter!

lol i really would! but i have a sister and 2 daughters... :blink:

and roxy... check out pie's sig! it explains everything ;)

Natte! Pigtails are natte! Yay lol! Families, like the insano one that everyone has on their sig? How do u get into those anyway, or can u get into those anymore ?

-Roxy

OK, somebody adopt me! I can do this ::sticks corn up her nose:: LOL, i actually did that in preschool, i had to go to the office and have them take it out with tweezers. And there was this guy at gymnastics who actually went to my preschool and was like, "I know you! your the one with the nose incident!" I was sooo embarresed. LOL but anyway somebudy adopt me! :angel2:

-Roxy

YAY! I got a sissy to bug lol! JK so wheres are mommy? ::Smiles innocently:: ::nodges betha:: Comeon! Look innocent, they'll never see past us :D

-Roxy

Back