Dr. Sunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!! yes it is a very fun thread! and dr. can i ask you a very good question, i think that there are squirrels under my bed now, im afraid to sleep at night!! i just dont know what to do, ive tried everything from acrons to vaughn fireworks to rubber duckies and having my dog bark at them, but nothing is working and all through the night all i hear is this little evil chuckle and i can hear them conspire and talk in hushed voices! HELP! im going insane!
*LOL, that was fun!!LOL

alias8000 said:
hmmmm.... i've been wondering ally. could i help you out in this buisness? i'm good at giving advice as well and i was thinking i could be your assistant or your apprentice or something like that.
YEA!!!!!!!!!! It would be great!!!!!!!!!! Yea! Ok Dr.alias8000 is here to help!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

Victoria King said:
LOL!! yes it is a very fun thread! and dr. can i ask you a very good question, i think that there are squirrels under my bed now, im afraid to sleep at night!! i just dont know what to do, ive tried everything from acrons to vaughn fireworks to rubber duckies and having my dog bark at them, but nothing is working and all through the night all i hear is this little evil chuckle and i can hear them conspire and talk in hushed voices! HELP! im going insane!
*LOL, that was fun!!LOL
Well This could be a toughie!!! But I have some solutions!

One try trapping them with a nut trap or a nut tied to a stick! or if that dosen't work start speaking squilly and say that you are working for the baron! LMAO O wow I am wierd! :smiley: anyway If those dont work take a bat and flip your bed over start finging them like gum balls watch as their evil chuckles turn to evil cries LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil laugh*

or if that dosen't work tell them your a tree. That will scare them! :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was funny! :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
alias8000 said:
hmmmm.... i've been wondering ally. could i help you out in this buisness? i'm good at giving advice as well and i was thinking i could be your assistant or your apprentice or something like that.
YEA!!!!!!!!!! It would be great!!!!!!!!!! Yea! Ok Dr.alias8000 is here to help!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:
okay! cool! :smiley: glad that i can help! :smiley:

Too bad we cant change the title over to Dr.alias8000 and sunfire. :smiley: Start talking people The PHYCIATRSIT ARE IN!!!!!! And were going to kick the barnettes butt! *evil laugh* :smiley:

lol kicking her butt--here is my question y are people in the old tomboy clique afraid of furniture, have a fettish with squirls, and have this thing with sloane and the evil baron, and yes u can change ur names on allalias (i did it)

GO Syd said:
lol kicking her butt--here is my question y are people in the old tomboy clique afraid of furniture, have a fettish with squirls, and have this thing with sloane and the evil baron, and yes u can change ur names on allalias (i did it)
Hmm well oneday we learned something from an anonymous tip! and also the chairs started acting wierd and the squirrls started getting wierder. well A squirrl by the name of acron sloane killed vikkis fiance and lyed about being good. and the evil baron and well WE KNOW THE TRUTH! :smiley: LMAO! really I dont know how it got started we just strarted talking about wierd things and this made us laugh the most! WE KNOW! WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :blink: :smiley: -_- ^_^ :lol: :smiley:

LOL I remember the first day... oh so long ago, we talked for a few hours about scary furniture :lol: and thats when it all began... *sigh* I have lost track recently

I have a problem! my mom wants me to go see a shrink, but I was telling her I'm perfectly fine!!! What should I do about this? Do you think she'd let me see you instead? LOL!

SiriCerasi said:
LOL I remember the first day... oh so long ago, we talked for a few hours about scary furniture :lol: and thats when it all began... *sigh* I have lost track recently
LOL!! i remember that day, for like three hours straight we all talked about the plot of the evil furniture baron,omg we are freaks!LOL!!! and i think it was my alias spoof that got the squirrel thing started, its just fun and very true if you think about it!!LOL :P and dr. ill try that and do you remember in patch adams, while he was in the pyscho ward, his roomate was afraid of imaginary squirrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just remembered that as i was reading your remedy for me!that is sooo funnny! ^_^ :lol: :D

ahh yes...a turning point in TC history....i can remember that saturday in the month of february like it was yesterday :lol: good times good times

yeah that's true. now you guys have been getting off topic. remeber that you're here to ask me and ally (sunfire) questions.

i dunno what to ask? um... OH YEAH! AHAH! Um.. well :blush: so whenever i start fantisizing about sark, i start talmost crying. what should i do about that? should i beat a bat into a pulp too? *looks eager*

I understand how that feels Aria. Just try to relax and keep something else on your mind. If you can't eat then just try your best to. If that doesn't work, then bring a snack with you to the comp so that way you can munch on something. Remember that it doesn't matter how well you do at the meet. As long as you do your best everything is fine. Don't doubt yourself either.

alias8000 said:
I understand how that feels Aria. Just try to relax and keep something else on your mind. If you can't eat then just try your best to. If that doesn't work, then bring a snack with you to the comp so that way you can munch on something. Remember that it doesn't matter how well you do at the meet. As long as you do your best everything is fine. Don't doubt yourself either.
your very professional ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back