Dr. Sunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too :angry: And it was on my stupid handstand thing!!! grrr that means Nancy will take it out :angry:

Ugh the meet was awful

Ok The dr is IN! And thank you alias8000! I am so sorry you were left alone while I was on vacation In Niobrara! Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Ok answers

Aliasjgfanaticmv- Your mom thinks what! Well I dont believe in those things so I think You should talk to her and ask her why she thinks that! You are perfectly fine. Talking to her would be the best thing to do. And Yea ask if you can come to me! I dont charge! :smiley: LMAO

Sericerasi- I am glad you had fun at your meet!

Murkywater- Go ahead and cry! Sometimes when I think of vaughn or Orlando I start to tear up! :smiley: Wow I saw this pic of Orlando the other day!!!!!! WHAT A HOTTIE!!!!!!!! :smiley:

well I hope I can help! I am here all day! :smiley: I Have a sign on the door the says Squirlitrist- Alias8000 and sunfire! LMAO! :smiley:

and may I ask whats the matter with thr clique?

squirilitrist!!!!wow brillant sunfire!lol and im glad you two did good on your meet bc i dont it was awful like you are saying, one is always their own worst critic!! you competed and that says something to begin with!!

laughing my ass off.

lol my friends were here last night and one of my friends didnt know and my other very polite friend was trying to tell her so she said "laughing my butt off" and my friend was like "shouldnt it be a b?" it was soooooooooooooooo funny :rotflmao:

Hmm intresting..... I see you suffer from being bit by a rare species of chair. Take three of these and one in the morning. If you see squirrls dont worry thats a side effect! :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
Aliasjgfanaticmv- Your mom thinks what! Well I dont believe in those things so I think You should talk to her and ask her why she thinks that! You are perfectly fine. Talking to her would be the best thing to do. And Yea ask if you can come to me! I dont charge! :smiley: LMAO
AHH!! She said no!! She says you aren't qualified and probably couldn't handle my problems, since they come in mass quantities :D ...And because you're also into Alias, so you wouldn't be able to help, you'd just make it worse!!...humph...

Ooo, I need help with that too, stupid writers block. What did MY mom say? Just some things like I'm paranoid, too obsessed with Alias, she think's I have ADD (my legs are always twitching, my mind is always wandering, I can't sleep at night because my mind won't stop thinking!!), too much Alias, something like Alias being bad for me because I idolize it or something...Then just a bunch of felgercarb she made up....about Alias and me.... :D

aliasjgfanaticmv- Well I and everyone else here doesn't think your crazy because HELLO we are all obessed too. So tell her if you we go with! LMAO I dont see it as a problem I see loving alias as a hobbie! Its better then drugs or all that stuff people do on sundays! Parents should be glad their kids are doing something that involves sitting quietly! :smiley: And seri- I jump up in down and yell the htopic that I am thinking about! Then I go and run around the house like a loon!

and thats my writers block theory! or I take a deep breath and take a sip of something to drink! :smiley:

The only time I sit quietly is when Alias is on...Otherwise you'll see me running around the house, outside, anywhere, screaming, yelling, raving about weird things.... :D It's quite funny, I can't sit still, my leg is always moving, SOMETHING is always moving...Except when Alias come on! ;) If you saw me going crazy, you'd fall off your chair laughing, start rolling on the floor and then strt hyperventilating...I told her about my fellow obsessors, she's like, Oh god, I feel sorry for their parents...Hey, if they want I'LL pay for them to go see shrinks too, that show is soo stupid. Of course, I hit the roof at that, :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back