Dr. Sunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too...Hmm, Dr. Sunfire, I have another problem for when you get back...I'M A DEPRIVED CHILD!!! Never had a doughnut, haven't seen snow in a long time, never eaten a banana (except in baby food), never gone to disney land or disney world or anywhere, never had a pistachio, never had...the list could go on...HELP! I'M A DEPRIVED CHILD!!

Well i am back and I fought off barnette with the donut. she never had it coming hehehe. well to answer that your a deprived child. well hmmmm try some stuff. Like buy some pistachios or eat a krispy kreme! YOU DESREVE IT! :smiley: alot of people feel deprieve because of that fact that they go no where. well hmmmm Try somethings new. It helps I know! I always try a new thing even if its a new shampoo! I sometimes feel deprives dont worry you not alone on that! :smiley: Get otu see the world even if you dont leave your bak yard! :smiley:

I have left my house! I went out side!! I am filled with power!! I am no longer deprived!! LOL! Ok, I had a kripy kreme from one of my friends, she was horrified to find that I've never had one. But uh....I have no money so I can't try anything else.. :(

Yeah you got a krispy kreme!!! :jump: one step at a time :P

My parents are sooooooooo annoying, they have this thing with junk food they never let me have any so most of the stuff i have i have to sneak in :Ph34r:

lol!! I always sneak down to a 711 that's down the street and I come back and stash my food everywhere. It's strange the hiding places I come up with...I found a way to hide something in my telescope!

:lol: thats pretty good. I get lots of candy and stuff at school, I dont take much of it home.

omg you have a telescope?!? You are soooooo lucky!

Well, I don't use it much, only because when I try to, my parents take it away from me. Something about misusing it and I'm going to break it? Whatever..

Heres a statistic:

97% of kids like candie and the other3% hate squirrls! :smiley: LMAO! HEY I didn't make it up Barnette did! So go curse her out! LMAO :smiley: actually that is not a real statistic so yea lets go knock barnettes door down! I'll bring the torch! :smiley:

Lets get her chair and couch!

And thats sad about your telescope :( lol if I had one I would spend all night looking through it!

It's funny, it was a christmas present, and now my parents are like, stop using it! Youre gonna break it you little brat! I'm like, but whats the point of having it if I can't use it?!! Sunfire, you bring the torch and I'll bring a pitchfork!! We'll round up the country farmers!! Sorry, when you said that, it reminded me of that one scene from Beauty and the Beast where Gaston and all those people and torches, pitchforks, and clubs...lol :D

Dear Dr. Sunfire,
I made up an imaginary freind when I was little, and then last week I had a dream that they were mad at me because I didn't believe in them any more! I had the SAME dream last night. My 'freind' has come to haunt me, what do I do?!

SiriCerasi said:
Lets get her chair and couch!

And thats sad about your telescope :( lol if I had one I would spend all night looking through it!
Yea we cant forget that knew "Thing" of a couch of hers and ahhh dont forget them those will be what i go for first! LMAO

And I wish I had a telescope! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back