dream date

Well, when I show MY friends at school Michael Vartan/Vaughn's pic, they all go 'Oh He's HOT! Who is that?"

Ice, although I'm married, I just want you to know you're not alone. Hypothetically, I'd go for Jack/Victor Garber myself. Of course, I'm almost certainly a little older than the average frequenter of this board and so it wouldn't be Lolita. I'm a sucker for characters in pain, who have trouble connecting.

As for Will/B Cooper, not really my type, but I can see it. He's got very striking blue eyes, and a very earnest manner. I think that Will gets a raw deal because a lot of people love Vaughn and see Will as getting in the way.

i like to do anything with mv..i really don't care as long as both of us are having fun... i would LOVE to a kings game with him then after a little romantic dinner in a small resterant...that would be great...there has to be talking.. no movie theater stuff.

vaughneya said:
SydneyBristow201717 said:
People I know think that Michael is REALLY old and ugly! I got news for them! They think guys with peach fuzz, acne and braces are cute well, they HAVE BAD TASTE!
i TOTALLY AGREE
i pull out my binders and planners and show people my locker and they go ewwwww hes so ooooold and im like f*** you hes adorable and smart and happens to ruin every other guy for me
none of them come anyway
but vaughn, just to be with him is great so anything he'd want to do would be perfect
i know what u mean.. we have great taste in men..;)

verdantheart, thanks as long as i'm not alone it's all good ^_^ i'm totally single and i think that most people would call me crazy if they knew how old i was and that i found him handsome.... :blush: being only in my 3rd decade.(20yrs, for those who can't count ;) ) especially since he has to be at least 53?? ut really my interest in him is purely intellectual :smiley: where as with will it's physical as well as intellectual... yeah will does get the bum wrap due to MV.... which totally sucks

he has to be at least 53??

ice, Dec 14 2002, 02:11 PM
Really close, no cigar. According to the IMDB, Victor Garber will be 53 on March 16 of next year (born 3/16/50). Looks like he is old enough to be your father, which is not the case for me (although he is older, and that's probably as close as admitting my age as I'm going to get, seeing as I'm talking to people who are mostly whippersnappers compared with myself!---Whippersnappers with intelligence and good taste, of course, but nevertheless!).

But, hey, there's a lot of 20-somethings that find Tom Cruise (40), Harrison Ford (60), Mel Gibson (46), or even Sean Connery (72!), attractive. 40s aren't totally out of range, but closes in on a generational difference. Although . . . I do wonder about women younger than myself who wax poetic over Sean Connery when I consider him way too old for me; I really could have done without Entrapment.

my father was older than that when he died about 2 years ago. :thinking: but really age is only a number... it's the wisdom, and intelligence gained that is most valuable... and wether you learn these things at 20 or 40 makes no difference. ok i feel the same way you do about sean connery. and to my list of must haves i "must have" sark added to my list. wiht jack, sark, and will in a room wiht me i would be in defenit(umm not too sure of the spelling) heaven. :blush: perhaps under the christmas tree.... :xmas: that would be a nice present.*sigh* ^_^

lol i just realised that my taste runs in the something old, something new, and something with an accent... :lol: geez that as a little drol even for me ;) yeah they're all pretty sexy to me... but sex appeal isn't the only thing that should interest you... in the end a good relationship needs communication.... because after 50 year what else would you have to share.. besides physical pleasure :rolleyes:

vaughneya said:
i know, its sooooooo sad that michael vartan is 34
people think hes old
Ah, youth. Tell 'em 34 is still quite young. But, then, true love and understanding between souls has little to do with age. Again, I'm a romantic, not a realist.

Back