Dream holiday?

Download Festival (You people in the UK don't know how you lucky you are). I went a couple of years ago...... Want to go back.... Nothing beats Metal, Drink, Drugs and wild parties for a holiday.

EA.manunited999 said:
Mines probably six flags in The US. I heard its the best themepark in the world and i love rollercoasters so it would have to be there.

Dude you have no clue, haha if you like roller coasters and u ever come to the U.S for it go to Cedar Point its in Ohio. East coast if your not sure. Go to youtube and type in cedar point or, Top thrill dragster.. its been voted 8 years in a row for the best roller coasters in the world. I live about 20 minutes from there so in the summer thats pretty much where i live haha.. or go to CedarPoint.com Please check it out and post back what you think.. Its amazing bro take my world.. ( Cedar Point actually owns all the six flags in the U.S, it bought them about 2 years ago.)

Yhadii said:
Dude you have no clue, haha if you like roller coasters and u ever come to the U.S for it go to Cedar Point its in Ohio. East coast if your not sure. Go to youtube and type in cedar point or, Top thrill dragster.. its been voted 8 years in a row for the best roller coasters in the world. I live about 20 minutes from there so in the summer thats pretty much where i live haha.. or go to CedarPoint.com Please check it out and post back what you think.. Its amazing bro take my world.. ( Cedar Point actually owns all the six flags in the U.S, it bought them about 2 years ago.)

oh i didnt know that, but there rollercoasters look great. I hope i get a chance to go there one day.

Back