• Travel Show Host

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Screenwriter; or writer in general; I'll put director in here too

• Actor or/and model

• Musician

• Free-load off of some rich guy or women (Be a sugarbaby!)

• Other

• Total voters
I have always wanted to be a wildlife biologist or maybe a marine biologist. It is really hard for me to decide though. Deep down I want to do what Syney does and be a spy for the CIA but I probably would die from terror.

aliasgurl said:
Bondgal2007 said:
I think I would really wanna be a food tester I swear. They get payed to eat food!
Hahaha. That wouldn't be that bad. Tasting food for a living.. :rolleyes:
I'm wayyy too picking when it comes to food. Hardly any food would be able to get the Sponge approval grade. :lol:

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
aliasgurl said:
Bondgal2007 said:
I think I would really wanna be a food tester I swear. They get payed to eat food!
Hahaha. That wouldn't be that bad. Tasting food for a living.. :rolleyes:
I'm wayyy too picking when it comes to food. Hardly any food would be able to get the Sponge approval grade. :lol:

lmao me too! instead of my father.. who eats everything :o_O:

i put other what i really wanted to put was i dont know
is that bad that i am graduating college and i still dont know what i want to be 'when i grow up?' :thinking:

hotpot said:
is that bad that i am graduating college and i still dont know what i want to be 'when i grow up?' :thinking:
A lot of ppl don't find their "calling" until they are in there 30's, sometimes older.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
hotpot said:
A lot of ppl don't find their "calling" until they are in there 30's, sometimes older.

hehe thats good to know then ^_^

Elizabeth said:
cook/cooking show host
*high fives elizabeth* WOO HOO! i lurvvvvvvvve watching food channel! im gonna go to culinary school after collage. i wanna have my own spa/bakery/salon/resturant! :D :P but i would also LOVE to be a CIA agent. i mean even if its desk work its my DREAM JOB! my cousin and I both wanna be in the CIA so we can join together! hahaha!

lauren aka chach

Back