Season 2 dream/reality

ok about all of this stuff about Vaughn being married tell me what u think and what could come of it? What do u think will happen in next seasons opener????????????????????????????

Xtremelimits08 said:
ok about all of this stuff about Vaughn being married tell me what u think and what could come of it? What do u think will happen in next seasons opener????????????????????????????
I don't even want to think about next season ... I am so shocked that I can't think ... :blink:

What could come of it? Anything! JJ Abrams is letting his imagination run wild! I have no clue what I really think about it... just doing a lot of speculating.

it better be a freakin dream!! im have tears in my eyes right!1 i cant beleive what jj is doin to us!! omg!!! :eek:

If it was a dream that would be so tacky because that is such an overused tactic, especially for cliffhangers. I don't think it's a dream, but I don't understand how Sydney could have been asleep or whatever it is for 2 entire years, that's just not possible. There's something wrong, and it's going to bother me all summer. What a nice fun one this will be.

I have to ask....How seriously could Vaughn get married after only two years after Syd is missing?? I mean he would take maybe a year to grieve then to start dating someone and get married within a year!? Vaughn you manwhore....JK lol. i mean i just don not see how this would work out.....BUT then i have to ask why was he acting so distant towards her....awkward and sorta mad. i dunno i think i need a REAL stiff drink for the summer months.....BIG JK ok enjoy for those who have yet to see.

I am So Shocked!! That can't be. How can that be?
Have to wait til Sept. I'm gonnna go nuts!!
That was his great twist? Has he gone insane or something- jk
Unbelievable show though.

And what the heck happened to Syd during all that time?
What did they do to her?
Was it Sloane & his super machine, Irina.....
Who knows!!!

i'm shocked. i hope this is all just a dream that sydney's dreaming as she's unconscious. he can't be married, it's just sad. if he is, i'll hate alias, but still like it, but hate that vaughn is married. ugh. what the heck was syd doing in hongkong anyway?

i was watching this ep and i kept thinking "how are they really going to be able to top last seasons cliffhanger?" well i guess JJ answered my question. i seriously never could have expected that. and well as far as i've read, nobody did. and i have thoughts about next season and the finale in my new post.

ok i thought the same thing <that it was a dream> but lisen to this
ok jj can't just keep her chasing after sloane all next year so he has to come up with new twists and turns now i don't want to believe that its reality but theres still a good chance it could be true but i don't think he would marry only after 2 years because if u think about it they have to go through dating then wedding plans and etc..
so really he would have forgot about her sooner as much as i hate to believe that

If it's not a dream, then the plot is going to be interesting, like Alias_Gay said I hope JJ knows what he is doing.

Back