Season 2 dream/reality

I remember reading a Jen Gardner interview where she said her and Vaughn were going to stay togather. That they waited to long for them to get together. And that it wasn't a short thing, or something along those lines.

I don't think it was a dream. I bet you anything that come next season, we will find out that vaughn married alice and has a baby. Thats usually how it goes when someone is thought for dead and the other partner moves on. I know its 2 yrs but I think he moved on pretty quickly

The producers would have to be total tarts to make it a dream, it's been done. Maybe Vaughn was going to propose to Syd when they went on vacation and since he thought she was dead, he wore a ring to honor her and their love...awww. Just a thought.

it has to all be a dream. b/c whats happened all through the time she was missing? there would be no show to go on. sloane and irina will have gotten all their rambaldi stuff in two years, sark probably escaped from the cia, and the show would be over. it has to be a dream. but then again, i read somewhere that weiss isn't coming back for the 3rd season, which makes it all seem real. syd told weiss to go after her mom, who in turn shot wiess, and voila! he's not on the show anymore. and sark?? well, what can i say about him. he's the best part of the show, and if it all wasn't a dream then he's going to be ticked at syd cause she killed allison. which is fine, cause sark seemed vulnerable if he's got a girl. he needs to bad, ruthless, not a softy. "do you fancy him?" that wasn't the sark we know. remember when he and syd were in siberia going after that rambaldi music box? he was a mean killing machine, then she threw that pick-ax into his leg. ouch! but my point is, it has to be a dream. the show would be over if it wasn't. i make no sense, so ............. bye :smiley:

It's not a dream. It just can't be, because that would be such an incredible let down. I don't want it to be, because i want to find out what the heck happened that night. It's something to do with the prophecy for sure though. The Telling was completed, and put to use. Sydney doesn't remember, because she was, basically, the chosen one, and so she'll have to figure out how to get everything back to the way it was.

Syd Lost her memory and doesn´t remember that the Vaunghn´s Wife is Her :P

Nobody remembers, that somebody said a long time ago, that between the scenery for 3ª season was a hospital?

it is possible that, those two years are the memories of syd while agonized. Vaughn goes to Syd´s House, where he finds her unconscious, and he carries her to a hospital, where she awakes after a terrible dream, finding Vaughn to her side.

I believe that JJ is playing with all fans, to confuse us.

September it is very far, we´ll become crazy before.

ONLY IS A DREAM, THERE ISN´T ANOTHER EXPLANATION

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

any of you guys taking the rambaldi (sorry if my spelling is off) device?

my idea is that it's some kind of time machine. think about it. syd couldn't have gone into a coma just because she shot who she thought was her best friend. she didn't have any huge cuts so she couldn't bleed into a coma. she coulda passed out, but not for two whole years. the device is a time machine and somebody is screwing with syd. after they find out it IS a time machine, she'll go back in time and find out what happened and straighten it out somehow. that's my two cents.

I don't believe it is a dream and I am miffed about Vaughs reaction to Syd. Even if he was married which I think he is, if she was missing for two years why wasn't he happy to see her? And the scar on her stomack. It is in about the same spot as wills stab wound I think. And when she asked about Will Vaughn went to tell her something but didnt complete it. He said something the made me believe Syd had a lot to do with saving him. Perhaps she gave him a transplant and that explians the scar and the hospital in Season 3?

I don't think it's an actual time machine per se. It merely allows certain people glimpses into the future so that they can choose certain paths for themselves.

he won't disappoint us he hasn't yet so something's up there's a catch somewhere I have no idea where hell maybe it does have something to do with Rambaldi.i mean no offense but if JJ breaks them up alot of the fans won't be happy

okay ... here's my theory

Wiess isnt back for a third season if he went after "sloane" not irina like someone else said and weiss got shot, maybe that is one thing.

The whole "dream or reality sequence" this is my take - there is no way she is married to vaughan as he said "you've been gone so long, we had to move on, we thought you were dead, you've been missing" so that means that someone would have had to remove her body from the scene right after it happened ... sark possibly? They didn't give too much away in the sense of trying to put together what happened if it was a reality. My gut feeling is that it IS a dream and this is what "could" have happened, only because of the last 5 mins, i could be wrong, but JJ has simplified the show since the super bowl episode ( ALOT SIMPLER) and it has become more "mainstream" in order to attrach a larger viewer base.

I think they will stick with this dream sequeence for a few episodes maybe look at what would have happened when she was gone, how everyone moved on, what sloane and her mother did and then syd will wake up from her coma and realize it was a dream.

Remember what her mother said. "You are the one in the prophecy, not me" that I think is foreshadowing the sloane showdown. Her mother is trying to help her as she has realized that only sydney can stop sloane. Syd can;t be gone for 2 years without sloane using the rambaldi device so that would screw up the storyline of the prophecy if she was "out of commission" for two years? doesn't that make sense? They were finally moving back towards the rambaldi device, it wouldn't make sense to jump the story line at this point ... it was so close.

Back