Season 3 Dream

it has to be a dream!vaughn has to marry sydney! :blink: i mean come on!arent you guys with me?im glad that evil francie clone is dead, but this cant happen!but if it was real..... :thinking:

A dream is too easy of a way out. I bet that Vaughn is married, and who knows maybe Syd will hook up with Will, eh? That sounds like a new idea.

LMAO!! I really doubt that would happen, I think Will sees her as more of a little sister now then a possible girlfriend, if anything at all. LMAO! It could be a dream, I mean, maybe this all started after her mother flipped her over...see into the future or somethin..but who knows? LMAO! Only JJ and the writers...What I wouldn't give to be a writer for Alias...naH, I'd just ruin it! LMAO! :lol:

Not a dream, pls. ... that would be a easy way out and I wouldn't like it a bit ... lets go with the "glimpse-theory" and we all will be happy ... :lol:

I thought they wrapped up the previous cliff-hanger a little too tidily, but hopefully they won't do that to us . . .
;)

a dream would be good, but i don't think jj would find that kind of a solution to the cliffhangers. He comes out with the wackiest solutions but in the end they all make sense (like the season finale of season 1 when vaughn was trapped in the water world)

I dun think so. A dream would take all the fun out of it. JJ will probably amaze us yet again with something much more complicated with much bigger words... :P

i don't know writing it as a dream is quite fun actually.but i don't think it will be that easy on the show and hey S/V rules so JJ better remedy the situation

Dreams are just too easy. What next? The White Rabbit runs by and pulls out a watch and says . . . oh wait, wrong plot line. C'mon, a dream is silly. The time travel theory is better than that.

it's not a dream it's simply a vision, a glimpse of what is to become of her life "told" by the rambaldi machine. (the telling)

Ew I agree with you Sarah, Syd has to be with Vaughn! I hope it's a dream soooooooooo much, but it's most likely not. That'd be too easy.

why not read my theory (freelancer26's theory) then u might understand what i'm saying better. (it's on the 3,4,or 5th page in season 3

Back