Dreaming

Sophie, I posted this thread over at CPU as well.

I once dreamt I was Buffy and staked a vampire, but I missed the heart and it made a squishy sound...lol! I need to cut down my viewing...hehe!

Kelly

Yes I dream quite often..

sometimes I'm being chased, but can run very slow..
and sometimes someone puts me on fire.. or put my room on fire
often i just dream random daily things also..
and once in the few years i have terrible nightmares that make me run out of my bed screaming while i'm still sleeping.

I don't like the ones where you trying to walk and barely moving, or you're trying to speak and nothing comes out!

Last night, I dreamt I had to do this speech but I screwed it up! So I started crying lol! I woke up with tears in my eyes - really strange...

Kelly

I tend to dream about my dad a lot. He died when I was 13. It's hard to explain what they're like - usually I see him and I'm so surprised that he's there and I rush to tell him all these things that have been happening in my life - and I always think 'Why wouldn't he know all this?' That's usually when I realize (while still dreaming) that I am dreaming and I wake up feeling depressed like I lost him all over again.

I think there was only one time where I didn't realize that while I was still sleeping and it was like the best dream of my life because it was like having him back again....

Anyone have any idea what that means? Kind of personal, but I felt like sharing ^_^

PsychicAgent said:
I don't like the ones where you trying to walk and barely moving
Yea I used to have these dreams quite often..

"A dream of running suggests that you are involved in a situation (or obligation) from which you would like to escape; talk it over with a competent adviser or friend before the resentment has serious repercussions. To dream of being unable to run indicates a lack of self-confidence. Try asserting yourself now and then; you might be surprised at the results. "

"Running forwards and not getting any-where or trying to walk through water or honey is a common image in dreams. It symbolises a conflict of feelings, particularly the desire to escape, yet at the same time, not to escape."

Anyone have any idea what that means? Kind of personal, but I felt like sharing

Probably just that you missed him and thought about him a lot...

I used to dream about my death grandpa a lot, I was very young when he died though.. but I still remember. Than i saw him flying in the air without wings.

Last night, I dreamt I had to do this speech but I screwed it up! So I started crying lol! I woke up with tears in my eyes - really strange...

lmao.. I've woken up laughing once. :thinking: And I mean truely laughing my ass off..

I woke up singing. :blush:

I dreamt of my cat, that her fur kept falling out! (It was only her tail, though. :blink:smiley:

And then I dreamt:

There was a man in the backyard. With dark short hair, and he shot himself in the head, and I was yelling "No!" (That woke me up) :thinking: :blink:

I have a lot of freaky dreams :blink: but ever since i study psychology i'm getting to know the meaning of dreams (don't we all love perverted Freud? :P) ... but the last week i've had 2 dreams about Frieda Van Wyck ... it's a presentor on Belgian TV and she's in her 50's ... she's sooooo funny ... she always makes really dry remarks like this one time "Feminists say Barbie dolls are bad for the selfimage of little girls, scientists say that ain't true and that Barbie dolls help the children be social ... if only the parents of little Sadam knew" it really cracked me up :P ... few days ago she ended a quiz with "Well, we've been together now for 30 minits, i wish i could stay longer but i have some ironing to do" ... the fact that i dislike about dreaming her is that i always kiss her hand :P ... i don't really like old women :P

aliasgurl said:
I dreamed twice that the rapture came and I was left behind.
Our Language teacher was being mean, and since a lot of people weren't out in the hallways and it was quiet and everything, so we were wondering we everyone went and she kept on saying the rupture had come and we're like wait a minute, why are we left behind and these other people aren't here anymore. And then finally everyone came to class.

Suzi - I think its about you missing your dad, but also, maybe you feel like you didn't get to tell him everything, you know?

Does anyone dream about their place of work? I do! It can be annoying lol!

Kelly

Back