Dreams Are Prophecies

I guess I'd better update this then! Its been helluva long time so not sure anyone is still interested! Just updated Reality recently as well so I might move onto Identity for the hell of it!

Anyhoo here's another 'bit'

Syd watched her father walked into the room. He grabbed a chair and pulled it next to Sydney's bed. He leaned into Syd, blocking Vaughn from here. Syd noticed this. She knew her father had never thought Vaughn was good enough for her and was grateful that he cared so much. Vaughn seemed a little hurt by this obviousy gesture and decided to leave, making an excuse for himself.
"Anyone want anything to drink?" He asked, standing up. He looked at Syd who shook her head and he was about to leave when Jack spoke up.
"Uh yes. Can I have a cappucino, with quite a bit of the chocolate sprinkles on, I want a sandwich of some kind. I dunno chicken salad or something along those lines. I don't think the hospital do those so you might have to go down the street. I think the main street is about three blocks down." He said, not bothering to actually look at Vaughn. When Vaughn left Jack lost his happiness and immediately turned straight to Irina.
"What happened to her?" He asked. Syd didn't know what to say. How could she tell him Vaughn had shot her, he already hated him. This would be the last straw.
"She was shot." She said, sparing the details. Jack didn't buy it.
"By whom? You're not telling me everything Sydney. I need to know who shot my wife." Syd looked shocked. Jack had never called Irina his wife and he seemed desperate. His eyes were filled with madness. "I'm not joking Sydney. Tell me which son of a b**** did this to her." He was towering over her now, his eyes wild, spit flying out of his mouth.
"Dad, what's wrong?" He looked at her as thought she was stupid.
"What's wrong? What's wrong? My daughter is on hospital and my wife is in a coma." He yelled. Then he calmed down a bit and took her hand. "Please just tell me who shot her" He squeezed her hand tighter. Just then Vaughn entered the room, empty handed. Sydney looked over at him.
"Vaughn." She said quietly. Jack smiled triumphantly.
"Thank you." He said letting go of her wrist. Syd realised what she had said.
"No, it wasn't him. It was Sloane. He found out that she was a traitor and shot her." But Jack knew that she was lying. He turned, about to stroll after Vaughn but then he saw him standing in the doorway. He pulled out a gun, that had been concealed in his jacket and fired three shots.

Lol. Everyone seems to be getting shot at the moment!! lol. Oh well, thats life in the CIA!! lol. Anyhoo, its kind of a clifhanger while I decide whether or not Vaughn should die or not. Just seen the first episode of Season Three so he is getting to me at the moment!! He shouldn't have married!! anyhoo tell me what you think!

Back