Dreams of Dream

That was so good!!!!! i cant wait for the epilouge. i hope u write another story. ur so talented and write so well.
~chanel :joyofpepsi:

okay i'm too impatient to wait for my beta. I did read it over but i tend to not correct my own mistakes cause i dont' notice them so if anything is wrong just ignore them. any ways The Epilogue....

Epilogue

It’s been exactly 8 years since Laura was born, it a beautiful Saturday morning Sydney was standing on a chair trying to tie a ribbon to the frame of the door. Laura walk out from her room.
“Mom…” she whined. “Are you done yet?”
“Almost sweet heart.”
“Well I don’t want it to be not done when everyone comes.”
“You really think I would let that happen?” Sydney said as she finished tying the knot. She jumped off the chair and kneeled in front of her now 8 years old daughter.
“So, how does it feel to be eight and having your first party!”
“Happy!” she said back and hugged Sydney.
“Good, cause everything is gonna be happy today” Syd said back with a huge grin on her face. Laura, who developed a charming personality with her dirty blonde hair that bounced every time she walked and her hazel eyes, clapped her hands as she skipped around the room, happy to be finally eight. Just then a very sleepy Anastasia walked out of her room.
“Mom, where’s the dictionary?” she asked. Sydney frowned.
“Did you sleep last night?” she asked suspiciously noticing the bags under her daughter’s eyes.
“Yes?” Caught! The young girl just turned ten but achieving beyond great, academically she managed to skip to grades and is now in grade 7.
“Stace! Why did you get up again after I specifically told you to stay in bed!”
“I’m sorry! But I had to do it!”
“Why is that?”
“Because the teacher assigned this big project and I was stuck with people who wouldn’t work. If I slept last night Laur’s friends will be here today and the whole house will be noisy then I CAN’T work. Happy Birthday Laur.” she said turning to her sister. The younger girl in turn smiled back brightly.
“I’m eight!” she cried
“I know sweetie. Mom can I have some coffee?” Sydney stared at her not saying a word.
“OKAY! FINE! I’ll stay in bed next time!” Sydney walked into the kitchen as the two girls followed her.
“Mommy..” Laura said in a sweet but mischievous voice. “Since I’m eight now… can I have some coffee?”
“NO!” Stacey and Sydney both said back firmly.
“WHYYYYY?” the girl whined again.
“Because coffee is not good for you.” Stacey said back.
“So Why are YOU having it” she stuck out her tongue
“Because I stayed up all night last night.”
“Laura just leave your sister alone. Can you go check if your daddy and your brother are awake yet?”
“Sure.” she said walking out of the room with a bounce.
“Soo. You want to tell me about the project?” Sydney said once Laura was out of the room. At ten Anastasia had the maturity of a 15 year old. She never had to be told once to do her homework or get off the computer or get off the phone or even turn off the TV. Her slime but fit figure exactly matched her mother’s, so much of her was like her mother. Her brown eyes, her brown wavy hair. Lots of people were surprised that she was even related to her brother and sister AND that Vaughn was her father.
“It’s nothing much really. Just a science project. Most of it was a write up, a LOT of research.”
“So are you done?”
“Almost.”
“Need any help.”
“No, I’m okay.”
“Sure?”
“Of course. I’ll ask for help when I need it.” Vaughn walked in with his two children in tow.
“Morning my beautiful ladies.”
“Morning dad.” Stacey said.
“Morning hon.” Vaughn walked over and kissed Sydney, but she swatted his lips away.
“Go, brush your teeth, Morning breath.” Lucas stumped into a chair.
“Stayed up again?”
“Yup.”
“Project?”
“Yup.”
Lucas was almost as smart as Anastasia, but he was more athletic than academically thriving. In the 6th grade, he was the only one that was on the track and field team, the only one who made the senior soccer and basketball team, plus he joined the community hockey team. His green eyes and blonde hair had, at one time, girls chasing after him until they all found out that he was a year younger than all of them.
“Lucas! You too!” Sydney commanded and he stumbled into the bathroom after his father. Laura took a seat around the table and Sydney placed a plate of bacon, scrambled egg and Belgium waffle in front of her.
“Oh yum.”
“All for the birthday girl.”
“Thank you mommy.”
“You’re welcome sweet heart.” she replied as she placed a similar plate in front of Stacey.
“Eat” she commanded again and Stacey picked up her fork and shoved the food down her throat like a hungry jackal. When Vaughn and Lucas finally got out of the bathroom looking refreshed Stacey’s plate was already empty. Two plates of food was set for both of them and they sat down to eat.
“Mommy?”
“Yes.”
“When are grandma and grandpa coming.”
“Soon sweetie.”
“I can’t wait to see what they would have for me.”
“How do you know they would bring you anything at all?” Lucas commented.
“Because they love me stupid.”
“Laur..” Vaughn said in a threatening voice.
“Sorry.” she said and rolled her eyes as Anastasia mumbled ‘spoiled brat’ under her breath. Which didn’t go unnoticed by Sydney who gave her a look.
How did life turn out like this… Sydney thought… so fulfilling, so full of love. Everyday as she goes home, she pick up her daughters from school as Vaughn pick up their son later from basketball practice. Saturdays she would take Anastasia to riding lessons, and send Laura to piano lessons. Vaughn and Lucas would go to the ice rink and play a game of hockey. She was now an English teacher for the local high school, she loves her job. Her family was so… Normal, for once she had one thing that she couldn’t since childhood — normalcy and she intended it keep it that way. She had a loving husband and three perfect children. Plus the addition of two devoted parents who were ready to renew their vows. There is nothing missing and truly her life has became a life in her Dreams of Dream.

hehehe dont' you just love it? dont' you hehe i'm so giddy. one of the chaps that's actually fluff and i loved. hehe :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Stacey is just a nick name form of Anastasia. cause i don't think that Syd and Vaughn would call their daughter Anastasia ALL the time.

:blush: oh wow, um.. no i have never thought about writing as a career since english is my second language and all and my grammer is TERRIBLE just ask anyone who knows me personally and have edited my essays.. ugghh *shudder* I'm soo flattered. thanx Crazy_4_alias. and i think Jo's dead!!! any one know where she is or what she's doing???
--mandy :angelic:

I think you did an awesome job! And that doesn't even factor in the idea that English is your second language. I never would have been able to tell. The end was so sweet and perfect! A happy normal life, I definitely think they deserve it.

Awwwww, great ending Mandy! I had no idea English was your second language - your writing is sooooo good! I'm happy and sad now! Happy cause the epilogue and whole story was sooo great (the only fic i've really been following) but sad that its ended! :( Pleese write another story, i'll be upset if you dont! Grrrrrrrr!
Well done gurl! (y) :woot:

i know. I was so proud of myself... :lol: lol hehe j/k. but I'll probably start the sequal tonight but i have to write an essay for my isu and i don't know how to start it :( so i have to worry about that. i'll probably start sequal tonight, it'll might be up by tomorrow or at least a title. but if you look for my name under the authors coloum it'll probably be the sequal. also i have to pick up Gone Protocal again. Haven't write that in a long time. maybe i should write some fluff so i can write more evil things :devil: hehe

if you guys want you can read Gone Protocal for the time being. it's not as exciting as this one, plain fluff. hehe :lol:

Back