Dreams of Dream

hum... very very slow but very very wobbly, it goes back into the shell once in a while but the gets out and continute wobbling heheh :D
--Mandy :angelic:

This is so fun, hehe... REVIEWS plzzz i'm dying here, i need reviews for my inspirations...

It was one of those missions, snatch and run. No it wasn’t he reminded himself, it was far from snatch and run, yes she had to steal something, but from right under Sloane’s nose?! That was nearly impossible. It was another page 47 of another Rambaldi manuscript. The CIA wanted it, Kendall issued the orders, and she agreed. Vaughn hesitated but her persuasions always worked so well on him, but now he saw his weakness for her as something that he’s gonna blame himself for the rest of his life. It was a couple month after their second anniversary Sydney insisted on going on the mission so Michael didn’t stop her. She promised that she would be back really soon, their son and daughter said a teary good bye to their mother. Being almost one year old they were both saying simple words like “mama and dada” obviously inherited the Bristow’s high IQ. She wasn’t suppose to be for more than 4 days. But she never did what she was suppose to do, she wasn’t back after a week and made no contacts after the fourth day that she was gone. She still wasn’t back after 10 days, the CIA sent out a search team for her, who knew they could be so useless. Soon the 10 days turn into 3 weeks, then a month. Vaughn’s job was keep him away from his children and no one had enough time to look after them so after lots of persuasion from Jack, Kendall allowed Irina to baby sit the kids, under surveillance. A month turned into two and even the kids were starting to notice the lack of their mother. Every night his daughter will ask him “mama?” she always said. Michael can only look into her bright eyes and his eyes clouds over. “No, mama isn’t home yet.” he replies sadly. She will give him a wet kiss and he will tuck her in and say: “Sleep well angel”. His son is ignorant for the first three weeks but then suddenly he question Vaughn about his mother everyday. He always says “dada, mama where?” the only answer that he ever given him was “I don’t know.” Two month turned into three, three turned into four. The CIA lost hope and the search team became smaller and smaller. Four month turned into five. The search team was called back and the CIA gave up, they suggested for Vaughn to hold a funeral, but he refused, refused to believe that his wife is dead, he knew that she was out there… Some where….. Only if he knew….

r u gonna post more because i can totally picture all of this. the wedding on the neach, the kids being reflections of them. vaughn taking them to the park all of it.

o yea one question what happened to sydney????

she didnt die did she??

please post more like asap

Okay i need help here. I need inputs on baby names
--mandy :angelic:

see i was thinking of a name but it was a mouth full well okay both of them are
Anastasia Isis Michelle Vaughn
and
Lucus Christopher William Vaughn

Oh, so you're leading us to believe she's still alive.

And I tried to post on this before, but stupid AOL shut me down! I'd give a review but I have to go, so I'll give one later.

~Me :angel2:

who says that she isn't? maybe she is maybe she isn't heheh i luv this.

C'mon, please don't let her be dead. Let her be trapt and being tortured somewhere (not that I want her to be hurt a lot, but she has to have a good reason for not coming home, Sydney wouldn't just forget about them and try to start over.) and then have Jack rescue her and Vaughn be all surprised and happy! [<*cough* all done. Sorry 'bout that lil outburst there...]

People despite the fact that you all dont' want Sydney to be dead i still have the problem with the baby names, any new brigth ideas????

This is one of those bridge chaps that you just have to write any ways REVIEWS!!!! or i'll probably end this.

He missed her more than anything in the world, heck if he didn’t have his kids he wish that he was dead if it meant that she could be back. The only two things that can keep him sane, the only two people who can bring him back to earth are the two people standing in front of him Anastasia and Lucas. When they were born there was this huge argument over what they should be named. His mom insisted that they both have a French first name, while Irina insisted on Russian ones, but in the end it was up to Sydney and Michael. Both of their mothers made many suggestions. In the end it came down to Anastasia Sasha Vaughn or Jaimie Michelle Vaughn for the girl. Neither of them sounded right, neither rang a bell with them they hoped that their daughters name would be powerful but sweet. Finally Sydney remembered a name that she loved when she was a child. Isis, the goddess of moon and fertility, the supreme goddess. Michael wanted something from both of their heritage (despite the fact that there was no good reason for it). Anastasia was Russian and Michelle was French. But Sydney absolutely loved the name Isis and persuaded Vaughn to put the name in so it ended up to be Anastasia Isis Michelle Vaughn. A mouth full but none the less beautiful. For the boy there was no argument. All three woman came up with their favourite name and made his name, Lucas Christopher William Vaughn. Michael’s only two touchstones left, the only two that still gave him hope to live… and hope one day that he would see his beloved Sydney again.

REVIEWS!!!!!

thanx elle, but ugggh i kinda wasted my whole day trying to think of perfect names, and no body helped until it was too late, and i was bothering aliasjgfanaticmv with it. and i kinda came up with really complicated names.

LOL! That's ok, I didn't mind helping!! I had nothing to do all day anyway!! Great chapter!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!! Please anyway!

oh, btw, call me jo, aliasjgfanaticmv is a mouthfull of a name too!

*runs out of room like a drunken antelope*

Back