Dreams of Dream

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
*runs out of room like a drunken antelope*
You know...that could be lots of fun!
And the suspense is killing me with what is going on with Sydney!! Post more soon...

“Look Daddy” Anastasia said.
“Now, what do we have here pumpkin?” he said letting Stacey sit in his lap.
“Look. There’s you and me and Lucas and mommy and Donovan.” the one and half year old said innocently. Despite the fact that at one and a half the child can already grasp the concept of using simple objects and talk with semi-proper grammar.
“It’s beautiful. Just like someone else I know.” Vaughn teased. Anastasia looked up at him with those big brown eyes.
“Do you know who?”
“Who daddy?”
“You.” he said and tickled her making her giggle. Indeed she was beautiful, her hair was already almost shoulder length showing a bit of wave, the big dark brown eyes shone when she was happy. Some one else’s eyes did that he thought to himself. Again he was brought back to reality by Stacey squirming in his lap. He put the girl back on the floor. As soon as she touched the floor she ran away shouting at the top of her lungs. “Lucas! Where are you?” Michael winced at the loud noise. Who would’ve ever thought that on and half year olds can be so loud.
A familiar noise met his ears. The Nokia cell ring, he picked it up.
“Vaughn” he said
“Come to Operations. Now!” Weiss’ voice came over from the other end
“Why? I can’t, Irina’s back there, no one is here to watch Stacey and Lucas.”
“Vaughn I mean it. NOW! Bring the kids.”
“What’s the problem?”
“You’ll see when you get back here.”
“Weiss!”
“Vaughn! You have to.” Even though he was promoted and was considered Weiss’s superior Weiss didn’t’ back down a bit.
“Fine. I’ll be there as soon as I get the ready.” he pressed end and sighed in defeat.
“Lucas, Stacey,” he called as he headed towards the play room.
“Ya daddy.” Lucas head popped out of the room.
“Want to come to work with daddy?”
“Yes!” he exclaimed.
“Stacey! We go work with daddy!” the boy passed along the information excitedly
“Yay!” she cried.
“Lets go.” Lucas suggested and the two toddlers ran/wobbled down the hall and down the stairs. But before they reached the door (which they cannot open) Vaughn’s voice boomed behind them.
“Not so fast.” they froze and turned around looking innocently. “Aren’t you gonna be a little cold since it’s only march?”
“Maybe.” Stacey said but Lucas shook little head.
“We need coats and shoes” Vaughn said.
So he helped both of them put on their shoes and light jackets. The kids were hyper active on the ride to the Op centre. Vaughn listened to Frank Sinatra (one of Sydney’s favourites) while the kids talked really loud. When they go to the Op centre Vaughn had a hard time trying to tell the kids to go with him. They were like two curious mice who never tasted cheese.
“Now you two have to stay right at my table. You can’t move.” He said as he went towards his private office. When he entered there were already two people there. Weiss was standing by the door and a woman with red Bozo hair and a swollen lip sitting at his table…
--Mandy :angelic: :devil:

grrr why is the devil sign not working!!!! grr well the angry sign was suppose to be the devil one.
--mandy :angelic:

oh man that is such a good story!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is she?!?!?!? i though t though that they already took down sd6? wait did they get together after or what? that is such a sweet story!!post more!

Oh my gosh... This is so good!! Oh my gosh.... you have to keep going! Wow!( I just started reading this(I had homework, yick)so I didn't get a chance to post)

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
oh man that is such a good story!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is she?!?!?!? i though t though that they already took down sd6? wait did they get together after or what? that is such a sweet story!!post more!
lol. well they did have kids... sooo i guess? lol j/k. Yes it is after Sd-6 but Sloane is still out, so is sark.
--Mandy :angelic:

omg mandy why r u doin this to us??

u seriously have to write more like now!!! please!!!

the suspense is killin us all - well at least me

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Wuha haha.....sorry! Yes, you're killing them all!!
lol, i wouldn't be mwhahahing if i were you. seriously, remember the idea i told you... i might just make it happen... hehehe now it's my turn... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA hehe

Wow Mandy, you have a really good imagination, story is excellent, write more soon, ur keeping me in suspense too :Ph34r: much!! ARGH!

You think she's killing YOU guys? She's killing me even more!! AHH!!! You can't seriously use that idea!! My poor brain is scarred...Well, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, either way, I'm not saying another word!

“Syd?” he whispered. There was no mistake, he know those brown eyes any where. Michael rushed to her and fell down to his knees when he reached her. His hand reached up to feel her face, to make sure that she was really there, to make sure that it wasn’t just another one of his dreams where she slowly melts into thin air.
“Is it really you?” he said. Her eyes brimmed with tears, and she nodded silently. A single tear spilled over, then others followed.
“O Vaughn” she whispered. He stood up and picked her up with him. He looked at her features, exactly like the Sydney that walked into the CIA almost 6 years ago. Defeated, angry, filled with sadness and longing. Everything was the same from 6 years ago, except her swollen belly.

hehe, i know this is short, but it's a big shocker! i hope it was any ways. and yes Jo i can totally use it, it's just a matter of if i want to or not.

OMG! what are you saying, if she's pregnat, whose the father???? Could it be Saak or even shock horror and very twisted SLOANE!!! AHHHHH!
Please don't leave me in suspense!! U have 2 post more now!

Back