Dreams you've had about Alias

You're right it's just a dream.

(n) Sorry you had a bad one though. If it makes you feel any better I had a dream the other night where I was running with Sark away from Sydney and my best friend Bri. And Sark turned around and shot Bri and Sydney and I didn't do anything at all. It was just crazy because we never stopped running and we never got anywhere. And I never even cared that Sark shot Sydney or Bri, I didn't even stop to check and see if they were actually dead. I didn't even look back... I woke up feeling very strange.

I had Alias meets Lost kind of dream last night. I was sitting around a campfire with Jack Bristow and Jack Shepherd from Lost and someone was serving us food. Well, SpyDaddy's food didn't agree with him and he started moaning and groaning. He was puking over the side of the log that we were sitting on. The next morning, he had terrible gas problems. And someone said "He's gonna blow!" I remember thinking that his facial expressions were priceless and that I'd have to remember to write about this dream in this thread. Then I left (because of the bad gas I'm assuming) and started going on this quest thing and Orlando Bloom showed up to help me.

I dreamt once that I was in some kind of posh corridor somewhere and I was very slowly walking towards a door at the end. I was afraid but excited, like I knew what was on the opposite side. It was a bit like in 'Truth Be Told' when Syd is in the chair & the camera slowly moves towards the door Suit & Glasses comes out of, full of anticipation.

Anyway, as I reached the door, it opened suddenly. On the other end was Irina Derevko in a VERY tight, short red dress, looking probably sexier than any woman on God's green earth. I looked at her. A beat of tension. And Irina just smiled slowly at me--

And then I go and bloody wake up. Bugger!!... :angry:

Last night, I dreamt that I was watching Pandora. Vaughn was with that blonde girl at her apartment. For some reason, Vaughn had to put on a disguise and the only thing he could do was dress up like a woman. I remember thinking "Oh so that's why he was wearing that long, blonde wig in the preview." and I also remember thinking that he makes a very unattractive woman. He did have his shirt off at one point and it was very Brad Pitt a la Troy - if you now what I mean. *wink, wink*

I had a dream once (this was when S3 was showing on Bravo) That I was actually Sydney, not myself, I was Sydney and me and Vaughn were trying to kill Lauren! Lol, I actually enjoyed shooting her, it was quite a good dream! :D And then of course it was weird cos it was exactly like S3 ending except I killed Lauren and not Vaughn. :blink:

Okay, I had this dream a few months ago, either right before ALIAS started or right after. But--here we go.

Ok, so I'm like running around in the foreign country jumping rivers and climbing these rocks and stuff. For some reason I run into the airport. I spot Sark and I try to run away. He catches up with me and then he leads me over to this rack of hula-hoops. He's got Lazarey tied up, and Lazarey's face is covered in sprinkles. Somehow, I get away from Sark and I run through the security check and into these bathrooms. There I find Vaughn in a trench coat. He tells me I need to get to a certain location. I'm running like all over the place, and then somehow I meet up with my best friend. Then I woke up.

I have no idea what this dream means, but it's pretty funny.

I can't get over Vaughn in a trench coat...... :D

I had a weird one the other night.

I was in the APO office, watching a conversation between Jack & Sloane. All I remember is they were talking about Rambaldi & Sloane was accusing Jack of never caring about it, or wanting to get involved. What was weird, is that whenever one spoke to the other, it felt like they were talking to me. It was brief but vivid.

God, I watch this show FAR too much, don't I?... :thinking:

hehe sorry, these are so funny! you guys have really weird dreams! the weirdest one i had was one where someone's body was burned in our barbeque at home and syd and vaughn had to figure out why! it was soo odd!

AgentBlueEyes said:
Okay, I had this dream a few months ago, either right before ALIAS started or right after. But--here we go.

Ok, so I'm like running around in the foreign country jumping rivers and climbing these rocks and stuff. For some reason I run into the airport. I spot Sark and I try to run away. He catches up with me and then he leads me over to this rack of hula-hoops. He's got Lazarey tied up, and Lazarey's face is covered in sprinkles. Somehow, I get away from Sark and I run through the security check and into these bathrooms. There I find Vaughn in a trench coat. He tells me I need to get to a certain location. I'm running like all over the place, and then somehow I meet up with my best friend. Then I woke up.

I have no idea what this dream means, but it's pretty funny.

I can't get over Vaughn in a trench coat...... :D
[post="1296100"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Now THAT is a weird dream...

My advice: lay off the sugar before you go to bed.

ok so in the dream im watchin alias
and Irina comes back and suddenly she and Sydney are like ballroom dancing accross the screen - TOGETHER mind you
so im like wow i knew jen could dance but i didnt know lena could dance like that
and then so syd and irina keep dancing and at the end they like fall over and syd starts to cry and is like 'i love you mom' and then shes lke 'i love you too syd.'
and then IM crying and im like OMFG i love jj

:blink: yeah it was wierd :P

Last night, I dreamt that Syd had to go on a mission. She had to hook up with Danny from Full House. She was trying to infiltrate their family for some reason. Joey and Jesse were trying to get Danny to talk to Syd, but he wasn't too sure about it. None of Syd's usual tricks were working. She ended up pretending that she had car trouble and he stopped to help her. He invited her to come to his home and then someone showed up who knew Danny and knew who Syd was and almost blew her cover. I woke up before I found out what she needed to find out.

^^I would hardly put Danny and Vaughn in the same boat. Danny's so much cooler! :D

I just realized that I dreamt that she was trying to hook up with Danny and Danny was the name of her finance. Duh! I guess my brain's not fully-functioning yet.

Alright, I had one recently and it's kinda funny that now that I think about it because when I first woke up I was like what a nightmare! Okay, so I was working at APO and I was in an elevator trying to get away from Sloane. First I beat up a guy and put on his uniform (he was some kind of delivery guy) and then I got off the elevator. When I got off I was in India and a guy spoke German, but I couldn't remember the word for store so I could get a better disguise.

Yea, I know that you guys were so interested in that one!

I have just infiltrated an enemy hospital with an unspecified partner. We need to disguise ourselves as doctors, so we mug a couple of physicians and drag them into a supply room. We hide the unconscious bodies amid the equipment, but before we can don the doctors' garb, we hear a pair of voices coming down the hall toward us. One of them is unidentifiable, but the other sounds like Agent Vaughn! I glance around....my partner has suddenly disappeared. Finding no more hiding spots in the room, I rush through a door opposite from the one I came in, heedless of what might lurk on the other side.

The entire room and everything in it was painted sterile white. It was an unoccupied staff kitchen, with a plain, rectangular dining table in the center and a long countertop with sink, cabinets, and fridge along one wall. Hearing the voices approaching, I quickly dive into one of the cabinet spaces beneath the counter and close the door on my dark cubbyhole. As I peek through the narrow slit, I see a few people file into the room. I can't make out their faces, but I see one of them begin a methodical sweep of the room, while the others take a seat at the table and talk.

Inevitably, the person doing the sweep opens the door on my hiding place. I look up and I'm only mildly surprised to see that it is my mother! I take her hand and she pulls me out of the cabinet into the bright room. Seated at the table are Marshall and Dr. Kreshnik (K-Directorate shrink from the Bucharest Asylum) poring over documents and manuals. Agent Vaughn is nowhere to be seen. Dr. Kreshnik looks up and gives me a cordial greeting: "Welcome. Please, won't you join us?" He indicates an empty chair with an open hand, ignoring my black stealth suit and the fact that I just stepped out from under the sink. I smile and take my seat at the conference.

^_^

(I had that one a few weeks ago, before I saw episode 4.15 Pandora, so it was not influenced by seeing Vaughn steal the laser from the hospital)

I've had a few recently, so here's another one:

I am in this dimly lit, cavernous warehouse where everything is tinted a gloomy blue. The room is chock full of equipment of various size, shape and composition. Some of it is mundane, household utensils and gadgets. Some are clearly industrial tools and machinery. Others are unrecognizable, but nevertheless look like they serve a purpose. All are piled, stacked, or strewn haphazardly on tables or on the floor throughout the room. I have been tasked to find out which, if any, of these objects are Rambaldi devices. It seems like a daunting task, as I haven't the faintest idea where to start. So I just dive in and experiment with the first thing I see, moving on to the next item when I lose interest in one. I find the work somewhat intriguing even though I am getting nowhere. As I continue randomly, I formulate a backup plan. Should I fail to find a Rambaldi device amongst the junkpile, I would simply throw a few items together into a semi-coherent amalgam, possibly welded together with a blowtorch, and present it to my superiors as the ultimate Rambaldi device.

:D :D :D

Unfortunately, I woke up before I got the chance to use my backup plan. :lol:

Back