Dreams you've had about Alias

I have been having dreams almost every night that I meet Jennifer Garner but that she is still dating Michael Vartan I love them but at teh same time it sucks to wake up and realize it was a dream

Once I dreamt I was in a hole in the ground (a really big one) and had to jump across loads of mossy pillars because Syd was trying to shoot me...

I had a dream that I was Vaughn's little sister and I hated Sydney so I kept doing all this weird stuff to try and break them up. that was odd, cuz i'm like one of the biggest S/V shippers ever. :lol:

I had a dream last night, and I was Sydney... except I had giant angel wings! I flew around the world and saved people! Weeeeee! :P

I had a dream a while ago, except every alias character (well most of them) were one of my friends! They all acted like Sydney or Irina, Vaughn, etc. It was really cool, but it ended quickly cuz my alarm clock began beeping!

I had this weird dream about alias. My dreams never make sense but I think I was Sydney and I was in a pool( this was not like a huge pool it was my cousins pool which is just an average size pool) and I was on a mission and I had 2 collect these little tubby things. There was no risk involved. It was some pointless mission and there was no reason why I had 2 get these tubby things, Weird. :angelic:

~Andrea

agent gyemi said:
I had a dream a while ago, except every alias character (well most of them) were one of my friends!  They all acted like Sydney or Irina, Vaughn, etc.  It was really cool, but it ended quickly cuz my alarm clock began beeping!
[post="1396376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OOOO was I in it???? That would be cool!

~Andrea

Uh, well I wus like Nadia (obviously) you were like Syd and Abby wus like Irina. I think it happened like that cuz we were talking about making our movie that day, lol!!! Which we still haven't done!

i had a dreamed the other day, where ri was playing football with my friends. Then they turned int oAlias people, and I tackled Vaughn. Tehn we started rolling on the grass. Just rolling.

not a dream but kind of living my alias fantasy. a couple nights ago there were some people that had seriously loud music and my mom and i had our own little mission. haha it was fun we stayed up till midnight waiting for the cops

I think last night I had a Alias dream something about blockbuster. I remember something about alias though. My friend, Abby was going to get a job there or something but Alias was somehow involved, I don't know, weird!

~Andrea

undercover_spy said:
I think last night I had a Alias dream something about blockbuster. I remember something about alias though. My friend, Abby was going to get a job there or something but Alias was somehow involved, I don't know, weird!

~Andrea
[post="1405687"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me? Get a job at Blockbuster? I don't think so. I wouldn't be able to put up with some of the stupid customers.

I kinda had a dream about Jen last night.

So, my friend called me and said she had wrote to Jen to help her to study, and Jen had said she maybe would come. I was freaked out, but didn't think she'd come and help my friend.
So I was going to call my friend again and ask her if Jen had come yet, but instead another friend of my answered the phone, and she told me Jennifer actually had come. So I was so freaked out, and I went to my friend (who camped just beside her house) and she was living in the ocean (I know, weird. It was like Finding Nemo). However. When I came there, the person she was with wasn't Jen at all. It was a swedish male gay popstar (and he does exist in real life). And I was like 'uuhh okay..'. but we talked to him for a few minutes, and then this popstar turned into my aunt. Which was scary. And she was all "Sorry I'm not Jennifer Garner but blablablablabla" and I was like 'uuhh.' Then, when she was going to leave, she turned back into the popstar. Me and my friends kissed him on the cheek and then he left. Then we swimmed up and came to a beach with lots of kids. I turned into a kid, I dropped my bikinitop. And then I woke up.

lol.

Back