Dreams you've had about Alias

i have the wierdest dreams. last night i was at a book signing and this guy came on stage and it was DAVID ANDERS!!! and i said "hey how old are you weren't you 21 in s2"and he said "actually i'm 22".
that was IT. wierd.

one of many

OH i just remembered another one!
it wasn't just about alias, buffy and faith were there too, but me and them and everyone from alias were on a desert island and the i was sydney and i had to kill a tree spirit thing that looked a bit like a pokemon...
anyways then this guy was gonna kill jack coz he was ill and then i was one of my teachers and persuaded him out of it!
it was so strange...

last nite i had a michael vartan related one

I was in a supermarket with my friends and for some reason a song by The Police was playing. Anyway I reached out onto the shelf for a can of spam (i dn't no why) and i dropped it and i turned around to get it and michael was standing there. We started talking and went outside and it was raining really heavily he gave me a lift back to his house and we had eggs.

Ok, so the other night i had a dream that i got Alias Season 5 in the mail the next day (i am desperately waiting for it, coz i have't seen it). I got to watch it in my dream, and it was so good.
So the next day, i got a package, and it said DVD. "OMG this is it!!" i thought. I was soooooo excited. Deciding whether to watch some before work in a few hours, or leave it so i could watch nonstop for hours on end. Just as i had decided i would watch some, i opened it to find, not Alias, but 24 season 5 :(
Still waiting...very depressed, coz i got my hopes up

I remember having this crazy dream like I was a doctor/scientist who worked on some research or whatever (kinda like Dr Bishop in Fringe) and then Sydney appeared to find out something and I knew she was a spy so I started yelling at her saying why is she disturbing me at work and the next thing I know Jack was there too and then I saved their life by hiding them into the wall. Pretty weird, huh? :blink:

I also remember having another dream about Jack but this one was more personal :blush:

Back