Dreams

^ :D who knows? ;)

had a long one last night... i went to a wedding with all my friends, and my best girlfriend told me she was pregnant, so we started ordering lots of drinks to celebrate, and she just drank along, but at the end she ordered a tropical fruit juice, so "it could clear her blood" (lol, very responsable ;)) on our way out, someone broke a few glasses and we had to take a bridge to go home, but we said "no, she's pregnant, we don't wanna take that bridge" lol, and all of the sudden i was standing in a cube with lots of ice cream selling machines, but i only wanted a snickers ice cream, and the last one had 1 left thank god ;), then i had to run to catch my bus, but i forgot my bag, so i had to run back...

peanutbutter said:
last night I dreamed all my cigarettes kept on breaking in 2 pieces.... :blink: weird...
[post="1377907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG!!!!!!!! that is a smokers nightmare!!!!!! hehe

i had a weird dream the other night, it was that my sister suffocated me with her dress. its not like she did it on purpose just that i was sat on the floor next to her (she was sat on a chair) and the material ended up going over my face and i couldn't breathe and she was too busy flirting with some guy to take it off my face lol
i think my blanket might have been on my face or something haha

I had a dream I walked into santa's workshop or something it was a factory and when everybody turned around they were clowns. So I ran out of the factory and everybody in the world was a clown! I'm afraid of clowns so it really sucked.

I also had a dream that Missy Elliott ate me. lol

Edit: Please remember not to double post.

AH THE OTHER NIGHT I HAD A NIGHTMARE..

i dreamt that my saxophone was in the kitchen for some reason and there was a fire and it melted. it kept distubrin me every time i thought about it durin the day :eek: (n) lol
oddness ay?!
:P

I had a dream where people were trying to kill me. And I kept hiding with other people and sometimes by myself. Then there was something about having to kick kickballs and this girl kept trying to steal them from me. Someone also held a gun to me and I bent it.... wierd. There was also a part about driving in the rain and it was flooding or something.

That was a wierd dream...

I had a very weird dream last night. There's my ex-best friend who helped me through some hard times over a year ago, but in the dream, I took her place and was helping her. And more weird things happened. I don't really want to go into it. :blink: It was just wrong. And weird.

I always have dreams about people I care about...

and around Christmas time in grade school we would learn about the Jewish star or something...oh wait the Jesse tree! thats it.
Anyway, i always have a dream of dead people chasing me in this huge house thats on a hill all alone, and on the edges im running around and if i fall id be in the ocean....and i have them running after me saying "jesse tree" and its just sooo weird and i dont really understand it..i still ahve that dream every year around christmas time

i woke up an hour and half ago (5:30), i had a nightmare i was in grade 11 and i was so piled up with homework, that my teachers cam to me and said that i was failing and i was going to fail in life :blink:
i woke up and i was all like :thinking: then i started to laugh, i haven't even finished grade 10 yet (ends on friday :D ) i'm such a goof ball :P

Back