Dreams

this was from a couple days ago...actually a week ago. funny how i still remember it :confused:

I dreamt I went to the library in nothing but a towel and I was asking about my DVD holds...there was a swimming pool outside too and i was in this play/movie where everyone was dressed up as people in Robin Hood...uh :blink:

LOL Kris :lol:

I dreamt last night that me and Zach Braff hung out -- it was wicked fun! I wish I could meet him IRL. He seems like a really down to earth kinda guy.

Last night I dremt that I was on a date with a guy, and when we got to the movie theatre he went to a different movie than me =/ I got dumped at the movie theatre!

I dreamt last night that me and my best friend had a cat fight and our mothers had a cat fight and I was woken up just as I was about to call my friends mothers a very bad word.

maybe you think there are unsolved issues between you guys and that your mothers disagree with you being friends or something

i usually organise the monthly meal out with my mates but my best ,ate decided to organise one this time and i had a dream she had invited 18 ppl i hated, mbe it means i want things done MY WAY!!

Dreamt last night I met Ewan McGregor on a street in Manhattan and we went to Au Bon Pain and I made him recite the "Choose Life" monologue from Trainspotting. :D Niiice.

I had a really weird dream the other day that they lowered the age for learning to drive, and I went to get lessons, and I had a memory of a dream when I was driving my grandad around the town where my grandparents town(cause I was learning to drive). And then the instructor said he had bad news...but I woke up before I found out.

Hey, don't you think it's strange when you have memories from other dreams in dreams...or there are places you revisit? Or also when there are places that reoccur in dreams, that look totally different in real life, but in the dream you totally recognise it as that place! If that makes sense...:o_O:

I had a dream last night that I was kissing another boy, but the whole time I was thinking about my boyfriend...HMMM :Ponder: Perhaps I should not tell him about this dream...LoL!

Recently, I had a dream that I was confessing to a friend that I was Sydney Bristow. We were on a train. Then people tried to kill me. I think that I'm watching too much Alias.

Two nights ago, I dreamed that someone was trying to kill me. (It was the red-head kid from the movie The Sandlot - Ham was his name.) He shot my dog and me and then I ended up shooting him. And then I guess I felt guilty because I called 911 and they put me on hold. And I remember being annoyed because we were all bleeding and I was on hold. 911 is not supposed to put you on hold.

People try to kill me a lot in my dreams. I wonder where that comes from? :D

MissingSark said:
Recently, I had a dream that I was confessing to a friend that I was Sydney Bristow.  We were on a train.  Then people tried to kill me.  I think that I'm watching too much Alias.

People try to kill me a lot in my dreams.  I wonder where that comes from? :D
[post="1261262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL ya think? haha

I've becommen a dream expert lately, I read about it a lot.. books, internet etc.. and I also start to get A LOT of long realistic dreams, sometimes even lucid.

Itz da MT said:
I've becommen a dream expert lately, I read about it a lot.. books, internet etc.. and I also start to get A LOT of long realistic dreams, sometimes even lucid.
[post="1261533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thats really cool.. I rarely remember my dreams anymore no matter how much I want to.. its weird. maybe I'm just too tired or something

I dreamt last night that my family and I were going to Hawaii. I usually have these dreams where I plan to go somewhere on vacation out of state on a plane and I never seem to get on the plane. It's probably due to the fact that I haven't been on a plane in 20 years (when I was 4 years old) :jawdrop: .

Itz da MT said:
[post="1261533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have too recently. Up until a couple of months ago, I was having next to no dreams, but then I started to write them down whenever I did. I've only come close to lucid dreaming a small bit, a few times, but I wish I could properly...it would be so cool! But recently my dreams have been in the most vivid colour ever!

Jai :rain:

Back