Dreams

Yeah, some of them are so fun! I have the most exhilirating(sp?) dreams when I'm on the run from something...like I had this dream where me and my bff were friends with Anne Frank, and a guard helped us to escape from a concentration camp, and then we had to hide in the wet grass, and the grass was really long, so we didn't get caught, and there were loads of daffodils, snowdrops and bluebells coming up, and oh yeah, to escape from this death camp, we had to go through a really long slide thing, you know like when syd slided down that pipe when she and Dixon are trying to get the bomb out of the peace mans heart area?

lol peanut! I am really very often being chased! I wonder what that means...I doubt it's a good sign! :lol:

Hey...is adrenaline realeased when you are asleep? Because when you are being hiding in the vegitagion with Nazi guards feet pacing past you, it sure feels like it!

ok analyse this:

the other night i remember seeing like a video with different clips of my best mate eating differnt foods, like really stuffing her mouth :thinking: lol

last night i dreamt i was stuck on a submarine...then i was running in a forest and then i was locked in my office and couldn't get out....and during all of this i couldn't speak.... :blink:

haha i had a dream the other night that i worked for Access Hollywood and i had to go and interview Michael Vartan in a nightclub! :D it was such a fun dream!! ^_^

m<o>j said:
lol peanut! I am really very often being chased! I wonder what that means...I doubt it's a good sign! :lol:

It means you're under a lot of pressure, that you want to escape from your current real life situation.

I dreamt that I went to the hospital with a friend because she was getting her wisdom teeth removed. Then the doctors discovered that I was having pain in my mouth and said that they need to remove my wisdom teeth. Later, I kept pulling stitches out of my mouth - like they were just one big, long string. And then I was in a parking structure and I think someone was after me and I didn't know what to do because my teeth hurt.

The funny thing is, I don't have wisdom teeth. I think I even said that in my dream.

I. Had. The. Best. Dream. Ever. last night!!!

I was on this group trip or something, and for some reason Tim from The Office was there (my current celeb crush -- Martin Freeman)... Anyway there was this older guy there who was secretly taking certain people from the group to be spies or something on this mission and I had to ask Tim to help me pack, and he somehow got wind of what was going on and secretly joined the group. When the leader found out he was just like, ok fine you can do this too. So then we went on the mission and got in all sorts of predicaments and it ended up being so coyly romantic btwn me and Tim. :love: Like, one time he got separated from the group, and when he got back I grabbed his arm and I was like, "I'm so glad you're back." And it was very S/V S1 -- both of us afraid to make a move... It was the BEST dream I have had in years. ^_^

^^Well, my dream wasn't like that.

I had this dream that I was in some kind of musical like Phantom of the Opera but it was in real life and in my house.  There were all these people in costumes sleeping all over the place and I didn't have any place to sleep so Mandy Patikan (don't know if you know who he is or not but he's movie/theater star) told me I could sleep with him.  So I got in bed with him and we started talking and we held hands.  Then I got up because I wanted to find out if someone was going to this party that I'm going to on Saturday (which I really am going to) so I communicated to him by speaking to a drawing (which was a Chinese woman) on the wallpaper.  And she came to life and told me that he and his brother were going to the party. 

The first part of the dream seemed kinda of like an average dream for me, but the talking wallpaper was definitely a first.

I had a dream about the Nazi's the other night, in which me and my clas went to Germany on a coach for an orchestra trip and they were still here today but they had changed their ways and didn't kill people as much only if they disobeyed their rules, and so they came on to our coach and searched us all one by one, and when they got to me, they check all of my stuff and got to my credit/ debit cards and were like "Oh this isn't good enough, these are all wrong" and took them away from me when they came back they had cut them in half and I was so peeved with them I just started swearing at them and all sorts! :eek: It was a really weird dream, apparantly it means I have a domineering father, that's if you dream of dicators! :ermm:

I had a really cool dream a while ago.. it was a lucid dream, I could controll anything.. for example I looked at the clock and thought "hey this is a dream so i want to change the time", I looked back at the clock and suddendly it was 10 minutes later. And I could make people do all kind of things, because it's my dream. :P

Itz da MT said:
I had a really cool dream a while ago.. it was a lucid dream, I could controll anything.. for example I looked at the clock and thought "hey this is a dream so i want to change the time", I looked back at the clock and suddendly it was 10 minutes later. And I could make people do all kind of things, because it's my dream. :P
[post="1340087"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thats really cool.. i wish i had dreams like that :P

last night i dreamt that i kept stealing cars....i mean i would see this seriously sporty car...and if i wanted it i would just walk over and steal it..and i didn't get caught. even though people were watching me do it... what the hell does that mean???!!! hehe

lol Sam -- nice! :lol:

I dreamed last night I kept taking pictures (ermm... I guess I was a photographer?), and they came out well... I remember watching the number left of my new roll of film go down and down and down... lol. Then for some reason people were after me. lol I always end up paranoid in my dreams. :lol:

I had a dream that Elmo, wanted to kill me! Which is so weird because I don't have negative feelings towards any Sesame Street character :lol: He actually said to me "Elmo wants to kill!" He had a kitchn knife and...as Jack once put it, he will never be able to wear a hat again.

So basically I had the best dream of my LIFE last night. Martin Freeman was a guest at our house, but I guess we were doing this sleep study coz we were always sleeping on my basement futon... We played games, like mind-benders or something, and discussed philosophy and religion a bit, and some people came over that I can't remember, but anyway by the end of it I think he had fallen for me. :love: Yes I am a dork, but I was so mad when I woke up and was late for work! :lol:

last night I dreamed I had this really strange neighbor and he killed my other neighbors and buried their bodies in his backyard :confused: then i remember i was shopping at a place that is currently a restaurant :blink:

I keep having dreams where I am running away from very important factions, like the nazis and other evil groups that are trying to kill me, It's weird, I like end up on the back of motorbikes or jumping buildings, it's stange! I think my subconcious is trying to tell my conscious something, but I have no idea what it is!

Back