Drib's ((Communal)) Adventure

Kuzzle

Cadet
((Ok, I got this idea because I'm bored... You are Drib. A human that wakes up in the middle of a field with no idea how you got there. The twist? Anyone in the Hall can decide what he's going to do next.

The rules? One post in between my posts, please. The first one to post gets to decide his actions. If the last person who posted did something that you don't like, please don't post "Drib changes his mind, turns around, and goes back to what he was doing before." That ruins it for everyone, and will make me hate you. Please think about your posts and don't simply "Stand", then wait for my post, then "Look around". If you can do it in a short amount of time, you can do it in one post. This means that you're able to both stand, and look around, in the same post. Please remember, though, that you cannot decide whether or not you're successful in something. That's up to me.
Example: Wrong="I stab the goat in the face, killing it instantly." Right="I hold my dagger firmly and attempt to stab the goat in it's face."

Ok. Now, I'll try to keep up with this, but please don't post if someone else has already posted. Wait until I've posted and then take your turn. Also, nobody is allowed to take more than two turns in a row, so nobody gets to hog Drib. Also, things that you can interact with (such as items) will be in bold.))

Drib
HP: 20/20
All other data: Currently unknown. Maybe you'll find out if you do stuff!

You awaken in a field, wearing a suit of tattered rags. You don't remember much, but you do know that you're a human, and that your name is Drib. Drib the Brave! ...Well, maybe not, but you tell yourself that it is, anyway, if only to make yourself feel a little less unsure about the situation.

As you lie in the dirt, you notice that you're surrounded by tall grass. Then it occurs to you... you're lying in dirt, but you're surrounded by grass. That doesn't make much sense. Upon surveying your surroundings, you not that you're lying in a small clearing, about ten feet across. There seems to be some junk scattered about the clearing as well, most of it half-buried by time.

I carefully search through the junk, taking my sweet time and digging very very carefully. Anything that looks like it might help with my current digging task I'll go for first.

Drib
HP: 20/20
Other stuff: Currently unknown

The first thing you notice is an odd piece of metal sticking out of the ground, rather near your head. You dig it up first and discover that it's a large, rather heavy, spoon that appears to be made out of steel. It's a bit too big to be used by a human, even as a serving spoon, and it's pretty crude, but you determine that it could be useful.

Using the spoon that you just found as a shovel, you dig up some of the other junk. Amongst the rubble you find quite a few bits of broken pottery, a sealed clay bottle, a handful of rather worn looking copper coins, an old cloth sack(Empty), a bone needle, a wooden ball, and a large moldy hunk of what might once have been cheese.

An odd assortment, to be sure.

Back