Drink of Choice

I was wondering what was y'all favorite alcohol. I'm a Captain Morgan Girl, but also like beer. Sadly I end up drinking the cheap stuff: bud lite, coors lite and the like. So what's your fav

I like white wine - australian especially - also love beer - usually drink stella - spirit of choice is usually vodka!!. but it was the wine which got me my broken leg - too bloody much of it! :blush: :blush:

btw quietgirl - you'd be perfect for my flat mate cos he also drinks Morgans and Beer!!!! LOL :smiley:

Just beer for me! no other s***e..
and NOT wine please.. arrgh.. I haven't drunk ANY wine since "that summer night in 2001" oh my god that was bad. :lol: But I still love beer.. when I go out, I drink beer only.

i bet its the usual stuff.... :lol:

beer...we only have oranje boom in de pubs and bavaria beer....its just uhm real piss :lol:

best are the german beers :cool:

jems said:
what kind of beer??

and what happened on a summer night in 2001!?!?!?!???!! :P
Don't really matter, heineken is okay. And I don't know what the disco has.. not the best I think :D

and what happened? ermm.... I can't remember ;) :lol:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I hate the taste of beer; the first time I had it I barfed. I personally love OJ+Vodka (shoot, I forgot the name, someone remind me)

shh ya I am only 15, but it doesn't mean I haven't drank a little before. My parents collect those expensive wines, but also have the cheap stuff. I love wine coolers and a wine called 2 Buck Chuck!

i don't like the taste of beer. i'm a girly drinker. ;) but i'll take vodka. smirnoff's raspberry twist is actually not that bad.

so when i drink i usually have wine coolers or some kind of malt liquor and vodka.

speaking of drinking...we're celebrating my roommate's 21st birthday tonight. you know what this means... ;) :D

Back