Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Drive-by ad for new alt history novel

Discussion in 'Books' started by Nicky B, Jan 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Nicky B

Nicky B Scout

Hi, I don't know if this kind of announcement is welcome but I've just migrated here via rec.arts.sf.compostion. I have a new book out in February which may or may not be of interest. It's got, bombs, guns, double agents and a desperate teenager trying to escape an alternate London where the world wars never happened.
    It's called 'Shadow Web' by N M Browne and is available from amazon.co.uk.
    ( Not sure about the US edition)

Apologies if this breaks any rules.
    Nicky

2. Tom

Tom An Old Friend

Do you have a link to your website?

3. Nicky B

Nicky B Scout

Yes - but it is about to be updated. It doesn't have either this new book or the last one on there. You can find it at: http://www.nmbrowne.com/

4. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

We have a published/advertising book thread somewhere, stickied still I hope. I'll move it over after.

If you have linked to hosted cover, whatever synopsis you want, ISBN number and sales outlets

5. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Nicky B, authors & publishers are always welcome to post about their new publications.

You mentioned your official site isn't updated yet but that the title is available at Amazon UK. What's the Amazon link then? ;)

6. Nicky B

Nicky B Scout

7. Tom

Tom An Old Friend

You have many fine books under your belt.

Tim, What about a nice interview? You guys still doing the 10 questions thing?