Driving!

SpyGurl001

Cadet
OK, since I notice there is a lot of ppl that are 15 and waiting to get there license! I thought Hey letst start a topic to talk about it!

He he so write away ;)

~Km

SpyGurl001

Cadet
he he I just don't stop long even at Stop signs and I scare my sis by driving a little close to the edge of the roads so it looks like I'm going to hit the mailboxes, but I don't He HE I'm bad :angelic:

~KM

my sister never took me driving(we dont get along well!) but i could have gotten my liscense in the fall but i just dont have any desire to, even though i need them becuase all the running around i make my parents do but i just dont like driving for some odd reason!

Flames24

Cadet
I still have my learner's permit, I waited til I was a few years older to start driving and I'm glad I did b/c I understand cars a lot more now than I did when I was 15 or 16. I am a very safe driver and I am patient and so relaxed when I'm behind the wheel.

Bondgal2007

Cadet
OMG me driving thats a joke! My brother just got his dream which is a 2003 BMW convertible and well crashed my dads car. So I don't know if my parents will let me drive. And I am only 14 so I have sometime and I drive my brother crazy so he won't teach me!

Bondgal2007

Cadet
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
heh heh, what kind of BMW? Like Z3 or something? Oh well, my parents don't want me to drive either, according to my sis, I'm a hazard!! Now I wonder where she got that idea... :LOL:
OMG you are so right~ My brother has a Z3 convertible BMW 2003 edition! I want a Vovlo Sedan or a BMW! :D

btvaughn

Cadet
Victoria King said:
my sister never took me driving(we dont get along well!) but i could have gotten my liscense in the fall but i just dont have any desire to, even though i need them becuase all the running around i make my parents do but i just dont like driving for some odd reason!
Wow! I definitely thought I was the only person who thought that way! I'm already 16, but I haven't had time to take any classes or go driving a lot...I'm way too busy!

Intel

Cadet
im only 14 but i guess i'll just learn (when im older) during the holz or something, i had this dream before, where (okay this is gonna sound weird) my mom or something was driving and i was in the passenger seat and then she all of a sudden became unconcious and i had to take over , and when it came to traffic lights and corners, i had to slow down, cuz i either went too fast or slow, it was very weird

Really? You can drive when you're 16? I go to Switzerland every year, and you can't drive at all 'till you're 18.

I'm so happy... I'm 17 and have had my license for almost 2 years!! :D

SpyGurl001

Cadet
Wow, I can't wait to drive because I'm one busy chica!! My dream car ( iknow its not much to you guys who love cars) is a Honda Civic (silver) I think Ex or Lx I'm not that good at cars But the one that looks really sporty and has 4 doors! Or I love trucks cuz in my town all there is, is trucks! I swear in my school parking lot there is likeover half of trucks so my dream truck would be a low Sonoma(prolly not spelled right) that is a deep red fully load with a flat topper! he he I love trucks :)

Also some sad news I have to wait like 3 monts after my b-day (which is in august) to get my License cuz I have to take drive's ed at night school so I don't have to have Mr. Feagle ( he is a perv and he scares me)

Oh well It will teach me to drive safer!!

~KM

Top Bottom