Driving!

OK, since I notice there is a lot of ppl that are 15 and waiting to get there license! I thought Hey letst start a topic to talk about it!

He he so write away ;)

~Km

yeah, well, my sis is NEVER going to be able to forget trying to teach me!! I deliberately try to scare her :lol: I'm actually very good, it only took me two tries to get parallel parking and backing into a garage down.

he he I just don't stop long even at Stop signs and I scare my sis by driving a little close to the edge of the roads so it looks like I'm going to hit the mailboxes, but I don't He HE I'm bad :angelic:

~KM

LOL!! I pretend like I'm gonna run people over or run into something, LOL! I don't really care, it's nice to hear my sister scream, NO NO!! THE OTHER WAY!! STOP IT!! AHH!!

my sister never took me driving(we dont get along well!) but i could have gotten my liscense in the fall but i just dont have any desire to, even though i need them becuase all the running around i make my parents do but i just dont like driving for some odd reason!

I still have my learner's permit, I waited til I was a few years older to start driving and I'm glad I did b/c I understand cars a lot more now than I did when I was 15 or 16. I am a very safe driver and I am patient and so relaxed when I'm behind the wheel.

OMG me driving thats a joke! My brother just got his dream which is a 2003 BMW convertible and well crashed my dads car. So I don't know if my parents will let me drive. And I am only 14 so I have sometime and I drive my brother crazy so he won't teach me!

heh heh, what kind of BMW? Like Z3 or something? Oh well, my parents don't want me to drive either, according to my sis, I'm a hazard!! Now I wonder where she got that idea... :lol:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
heh heh, what kind of BMW? Like Z3 or something? Oh well, my parents don't want me to drive either, according to my sis, I'm a hazard!! Now I wonder where she got that idea... :lol:
OMG you are so right~ My brother has a Z3 convertible BMW 2003 edition! I want a Vovlo Sedan or a BMW! :D

OMG! HE CRASHED A Z3?!!! And to think if I had that car it'd be safe still....I remember you telling me about him crashing a BMW, but you never told me what kind. Weird.

Victoria King said:
my sister never took me driving(we dont get along well!) but i could have gotten my liscense in the fall but i just dont have any desire to, even though i need them becuase all the running around i make my parents do but i just dont like driving for some odd reason!
Wow! I definitely thought I was the only person who thought that way! I'm already 16, but I haven't had time to take any classes or go driving a lot...I'm way too busy!

im only 14 but i guess i'll just learn (when im older) during the holz or something, i had this dream before, where (okay this is gonna sound weird) my mom or something was driving and i was in the passenger seat and then she all of a sudden became unconcious and i had to take over , and when it came to traffic lights and corners, i had to slow down, cuz i either went too fast or slow, it was very weird

Really? You can drive when you're 16? I go to Switzerland every year, and you can't drive at all 'till you're 18.

I'm so happy... I'm 17 and have had my license for almost 2 years!! :D

Wow, I can't wait to drive because I'm one busy chica!! My dream car ( iknow its not much to you guys who love cars) is a Honda Civic (silver) I think Ex or Lx I'm not that good at cars But the one that looks really sporty and has 4 doors! Or I love trucks cuz in my town all there is, is trucks! I swear in my school parking lot there is likeover half of trucks so my dream truck would be a low Sonoma(prolly not spelled right) that is a deep red fully load with a flat topper! he he I love trucks :smiley:

Also some sad news I have to wait like 3 monts after my b-day (which is in august) to get my License cuz I have to take drive's ed at night school so I don't have to have Mr. Feagle ( he is a perv and he scares me)

Oh well It will teach me to drive safer!!

~KM

Back