Horror Drop your linen and start your grinning Amityville time

Jethro

Captain
So a blu-ray set has dropped on my desk of the first few movies and a doco, it's raining heavily outside and I got to put my damaged ankle up, heading into a marathon viewing of that house, will report back on whether or not these movies hold up.

Okay the original movie has aged, but still a decent enough haunted house yarn, though there are some overly dramatic scenes being rolled out - looking at you Rod Steiger, hey the Mayor of the Amityville Island was a priest in this one.

Amityville 2, mix of the first one and the Exorcist, some sick ideas going down in that one.:cautious:
I saw the first one when it came out with James Brolin, then I saw the most recent one, the original is much more scary, especially when Jody was in the window! lol Booo

Got about half the way through the third one till I was informed our team was playing last game of the regular season, had to immediately switch to that .... we won! 2-8 for the season :rolleyes:

Meg Ryan was a surprise inclusion in the cast for Amityville 3 :wideeyed:

Ol' Meg is still around? Wow! I thought she retired after being sleepless in Seattle, Cool bro ill check out 3...

Back