Politics drugs

I don't plan to/think I will. Just because when I was little, something that probably traumatised me for life happened. (It's not that bad, but it scarred me as 5/6 year old.) To get to my house, it's about 7 steps down from the street. There used to be a needle-exchange around the corner. My dad came to our school straight from the shops to pick me and my bro up from school, and he'd just bought my mum a toaster. We turned to go down the steps, and there were three men sitting there. They had been doing heroin, and there was blood everywhere, over everything, and they had to get people in biohazard suits to disinfect the whole stairwell. They drenched the whole area in that brown disenfectant stuff they have in hospitals, and I wouldn't ring my doorbell for months afterwards It was absolutely terrifying.
And plus, I have a fear of addiction. I am obbssessed with things like TV and chocolate, and they aren't even particuarly addictive.
And I like to have control over what I'm feeling; for that reason I've only had parecetomol 3 times, and asprin once...I prefer to treat the root of things then use painkillers or whatever.
Well thats my 0.0103372 pence anyway.
Jai

Nope, never done any drugs.. and I've never been drunk. I just don't see the point. I wouldn't want to feel 'out of control' or not remember things I'd done.. and then to risk getting arrested for it; seems very idiotic to me (just my opinion, I'm not bashing anyone). I don't see any payoff.. You may feel good for awhile.. then you feel crappy.. so you use again, and then the addiction has set in. Just seems easier and more logical to stay away from it. :confused:

I've tried pot, but didn't actaully get high *dissapointed* Will I try it again? Maybe. Probably. Just to see what it's really like.

I've been drunk once in my life (it was recently). I don't know if I'll do it again. I had a great time that night, but that had nothing to do with being drunk (in fact, the best times was after I had sobered up). IT was an experience worth having though, I think.

As I'm sure everyone knows, I've done drugs before. I used to be addicted to DXM. I used to take prescription medicines that contain narcotics because I liked the feeling I got from it. I tried ecstasy once. I used to take prescription caffeine pills without having a prescription for them because they kept me awake in class. Sometimes I smoke weed with friends. Sometimes I take pseudoephedrine to keep myself awake when I'm really tired.

I get drunk a lot. Usually twice a week, but sometimes more than that.

I'm in University, so, I'm drunk pretty much every other day.. Haha.. no, but, maybe 2-3 times a week, oh wait that is almost every other day.. Except when I have a game, we have a 48 hr dry rule.. Never done pot or any of that.. Don't plan to and never wanted to. Plus that movie Requiem of a Dream scared me.. If your thinking of doing drugs I suggest watching that movie.

aliasundercover said:
Nope, never done any drugs.. and I've never been drunk.  I just don't see the point.  I wouldn't want to feel 'out of control' or not remember things I'd done.. and then to risk getting arrested for it; seems very idiotic to me (just my opinion, I'm not bashing anyone).  I don't see any payoff.. You may feel good for awhile.. then you feel crappy.. so you use again, and then the addiction has set in.  Just seems easier and more logical to stay away from it.  :confused:
[post="1092335"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I absoultly agree- i see what it does 2 ppl- they screw their life more and more. its horrible!

DRUGS ARE A VERY BIG NO NO!! and i dont see why anyone would be into taking them. i get that people need* it sometimes but at some point you have to realize that drugs are not always going to be there for you when everything you have is gone.

Never ever touched a drug, EVER. I do socially drink and I have been drunk but that was mostly in college and AFTER AFTER I turned 21, I never touched any alcohol before August 20th, 2000 (my 21st birthday).

i used to drink heavily but not anymore.
The last time i got truly off my face drunk i did some stuff that a 14 year old shouldn't do!
after that night i stopped everything and went to see a therapist

now i only drink socially.

i dunno its kind of really enticing to just know youre out of yourself and you are someone else for a little while.Plus you can blame your actions on the drugs ;)

i love my alcohol though and i think being drunk numbs your emotions, which helps, if only for a little while.

Back