Politics drugs

Well I only drink alcohol at partys or when I'm out with my parents ( but only wine or so) . I've never been drunk , although I first drank alcohol at the age of 13.

hmmm well that sped life up a bit

drugs are v.tempting tho i think theres a whole aura around them, ppl think they'll be looked on higher if they can say they've tried the "tough" drugs, not the soft stuff i mean, i think most ppl have tried tht

Alchohol's a bit different. The first thing that went in my mouth when I was born was alcohol, lol...but I don't really like the taste...and even if I 'needed' it as an escape or something, I can't eat or drink things I don't like the taste or texture of, so I've never been drunk.
But when I was little we used to have wine and water with our meals, put there by my grandmother (the penis-drawing one, lol.)

Jai

its ok...nothing incestuous! not that nasty!!
he left home when he was 15 which meant social services got involved as he was below the age limit.

had to go through months of 'does you parents touch you inappropiately' and that sort of questions, when truth be told my parents are the best. little embarassing but thats normal.

after all that, started to hang around with this girl i met whn i was at one of the sessions and it all went down hill

Well if people want to take drugs that is there business. As for myself , i once took Speed , hated it, i do still smoke dope , but very occasionally. As for getting drunk, do it every week, i just don't get to the state where i am out of control. I will never take Ketemine, E, or cocain for the simple reason those drugs scare me.

Back