Politics drugs

id never do coke because ive seen it on my frend... that is one horrible drug. i dont see the problem with weed at all... think it shud be legal!
i couldnt live without alcohol. first time i got properly drunk was at 13 i think. im not 15 and i went through a faze last year of every single night.. just steal some alcohol from the house and drink then have a bad time at school the next day. now im more sensible with my drink, but i think ive messed something up because i get serious pains everytime i drink now. i cant wait for new years i am going to have SO much :smiley: (y) xx

i dunno its something i want to experience like e, just so i can have an opinion on it, its kind of , hmm i dunno, drugs take me away, and thats where i like to be-away

First time I drank alcohol was when I was 12. That was the first time I really ever got drunk. Before that, when I was 8 or 9 my father would let me have beer. Not very much, and I thought it tasted nasty then anyway. I really like getting drunk.

As for weed, it should be legal. All my friends smoke it, and sometimes I do too. There isn't really anything wrong with it, in my opinion.

drugs... i don't know. i just think that if you're desperate to waste money on drugs then maybe you should try and look at your options more clearly.

^^^ i agree about weed being illegal, though.

You can't really understand why someone would want to take drugs unless you're in that situation yourself.

For almost 2 years I was on drugs because it made me feel better. It made me forget about my problems. All I saw were the benefits, until I got addicted. Now I'm thinking a little more clearly. It's amazing how much more happy I am now that I'm off it. When I was on drugs I thought I needed it to be happy, but it turns out it was the total opposite. I'm a lot happier now and I'll never have a good enough reason to go that way again.

Drugs don't make your life better, but when you're on drugs, you believe the drugs are making your life better, when all they're doing is making it worse. So really, all they're doing is preventing you from seeing the damage they cause.

But yea weed should be legal. It's stupid. Weed isn't any worse than alcohol.

I'm the most paranoid person you'll ever meet. Thus, I tend to shy away from all sorts of drugs, even alcohol. It's mostly an issue of control for me. I like being in control.

^ Yes, I sound a little OCD. I think I may be a little bit.

As for marijuana. I just think it should be legalized. In addition to the lack of medical evidence against it, it'll also benefit our governments. The govs can tax it and get government money from it. Also, that'll take the marijuana industry right out of the hands of organized crime and street gangs.

Also, it's getting ridiculous the amount of pot plants the police keep finding. Old beer factories (only Canadians would turn beer factories into shopping malls and pot plants. :lol:smiley: , homes in the suburbs, etc. And, it's making the police look increasingly stupid the number of times the pot growers buy their equipment cheap from police auctions. How sad is that?

^ I've never actually ever tried drugs. So, I haven't personally experienced the feeling that drugs make you feel more in control. But, I do have friends who thinks so. Well, they don't do the hard stuff, but rather marijuana. A lot of the people I know who use it say it makes them smarter.

To be honest, I don't actually believe them.

Back