Dumb Blonde Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yes I'm a blonde. The other day at school, this soldier from Iraq came to talk to us about his experience with the war since he is a paratrooper. Well, someone asked him if the U.S. is taking over Iraq, and he sarcastically goes, "Of course not! We're making it a state of the U.S.!" Everyone laughed and I was mystified. "Really?!" I asked. My friend Kelly answered yes and fed me this huge lie (because she knows how gullible I am) on how these cranes are going to drag Iraq across the ocean to merge with the United States. oh man, it took me forever to figure out she was lying! :rotflmao:

LOL good one courtney - i wanna join the dumb blonde club too - even though a lack of sun is making my hair darker these days!!!! ;)

:rotflmao:

well last month i asked my parents and brother "can the iron in your blood, like, rust? because then wouldnt you get rust poisoning?"

well im not blonde but i do very stupid things. just yesterday my friend and i had a ping pong war in this huge room. thank god we didsnt break anything. but i did get very bruised from jumping on the floor (tiled).

hee hee. another time i was camping w/ a bunch of friends and on of the walls in the cabin didnt reach the ceiling so we were climbing over it. well i tried and promply fell off the top. we wre also jumping off the loft onto a bed and i slipped just as i was launching myself. i still managed to make it to the bed though :D too much chocolate will do that to u

cute_as_candy said:
:rotflmao:

well last month i asked my parents and brother "can the iron in your blood, like, rust? because then wouldnt you get rust poisoning?"
LMAO :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

lmao courtney!!
i'm a blonde, but i have brown hair. (okay, it makes sense... if you think about it.)
i tripped over the floor today, yesturday i tripped up the stairs, also today i stepped on my backpack, and i'm just downright stupid sometimes. :lol:

yesterday i was leaning to the side of my desk trying to gie soem one somehtign wehn lowlyn it started tippeing.. i tried ot holod on to the other but realized if i did i would have tipped both. the ni went dow n in a crash. the teacher looksed at me like i ws nuts cause i was laughing and then he told me "u should join a rodeo" lmao
it was hahalrious cause htne i coudlnt get out of the desk or get it right side up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back