Dumb question: Why again did Sloan hire...

...Alison Doran to kill Francie and become here in Season 2? Was her goal only to watch Sydney?

I can't remember and I'm rewatching season 3 right now.

Thanks-- sorry for the dumb question.

good question i have no idea maybe it was to try and steal information from the cia through sydney and will because remember in s2 how syd n vaughn found that bug in the light switch she was obviously listening meaning she was trying to find some information

-------
photo-17110.jpg

#68-SYD and VAUGHN 4 EVER
#21-Haters of Channel Seven from The Land Down Under
#45- Australian Alias Freak
Gartan 4 Ever----Syd/Vaughn 4 Ever---Can't Wait For The New Season In Australia
Me n My girls r rockin ur world :group:
Hilary Duff hater 4 life

Monstica said:
good question i have no idea maybe it was to try and steal information from the cia through sydney and will because remember in s2 how syd n vaughn found that bug in the light switch she was obviously listening meaning she was trying to find some information
[post="1161596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was exactly the reason.

Yeah you've gotta think that Sloane has something up his sleeve. I mean this is a man who has dedicated 30 years of his life to the rambaldi quest. Last time we thought Sloane turned good, after finding the word "Peace", what was he really doing? He was trying to find the passenger. Al lthe good he did was just a side effect.

Sloane is a patient man. I think this is just another Phase in his grand master plan. Remember how he completed phase one? This is probably just phase 2.

Xin Li

Man, I hope so. Setting up how driven Sloane is towards rambaldi, there is no way it can be completly swept under the rug totally. I mean, seriously, no one believed that "Peace" was it and Sloane was over rambaldi.
Perhaps Rambaldi is a small step to something bigger, but I doubt it will end with that. He thinks long term, we all know it, so there has to be more to it than that.

electrobride said:
...Alison Doran to kill Francie and become here in Season 2?  Was her goal only to watch Sydney?

I can't remember and I'm rewatching season 3 right now.

Thanks-- sorry for the dumb question.
[post="1161138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think part of it was also to be part of kidnapping Sydney, because at the end of S2, Syd and the fake Francie had the big fight - then Sydney dissappeared for two years.

But the big questions, did Sloan have anything to do with Sydney being gone for two years? Probably, even though he denies it.

also fake francie used her relationship with Will to get some CIA stuff through hypnotics whlie Will was sleeping! that eventually helped sloane find out that Dixon killed his wife and then Alison killed Dixons wife for Sloane

I think I need to rewatch some episodes, but I remember Sloan going to Sark to get the info about who killed his wife. (I do remember fake francie using Will to get the info). I am just trying to remember if they showed us Sloan involved with the whole fake francie thing or was he just going through Sark.

Either way, I sure that Sloan was totally involved with the whole thing.

ps your questions was not dumb!

You have to remember about this that Allison Doren was one of the kids used in Project Christmas, the somewhat sinister CIA program to train children as future spies, which of course Syd was a member.

However, Allison's death was faked when she was young & she obviously was turned to the dark side. I reckon that possibly Allison was raised by people connected to Irina, as was Sark, which is how they were connected. She I believe was one of the products of the KGB's own version of the project. After all, Irina was sent to marry Jack in order to get details of the project. I'd bet it wasn't Sloane who really hired her, but Irina. Sloane just ended up using her to get vengeance on Dixon.

The reason she was hired, I think, was for several objectives. To sow discord between Syd & Vaughn subtely (remember in 'Truth Takes Time' where Allison buys Vaughn a tie, which Will & Syd find weird); but mainly to use Will in the plan to extract Irina from the CIA at the appointed time. That's why Francie was replaced by a double & not Will. They needed him. After all, he'd been an analyst at the CIA for a while before Allison was sent in undercover. I don't really think she had anything to do with Syd's missing years, or the Covenant, until they saved her life after her fight with Syd. I also don't think Sloane has anything to do with Syd's disappearance at all.

One thing I have been wondering though since what Lauren said at the end of S3 is if Nadia is part of Project Christmas, or was intended to be. I reckon Allison could have a connection to her if so. Who knows?. Maybe the writers will bring Allison back when the truth about what Project Christmas really was comes to the fore (as I hope it will!)... :D

Back