Dumb things you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot: Last night, I was really hyper and sleptover my friend, Lindsey's house. We drank way too much RED BULL(great stuff) Well, ya I hated my hair so she cut it! Its all short and well looks all layer like! My mom freaked out lol! I love it!

I sprained my wrist by falling on the ice whilst engaged in a slapping fight last night...er this morning.

I do enough dumb things to fill a book....or at the very least a novella.

I made a few pointless threads, but is it so wrong?
To make pointless thread or not to make pointless threads That is the question.

*I need a shrink*

Just when I thought there was going to be a Mother's Maiden Name and Social Security Number Thread....you know for all my identity theft needs, the name threads stoped.

How anti-climactic.

sycofancy said:
Just when I thought there was going to be a Mother's Maiden Name and Social Security Number Thread....you know for all my identity theft needs, the name threads stoped.

How anti-climactic.
ILL MAKE ONE! :woot:

sycofancy said:

How anti-climactic.
Really you think so, considering the average age of the members on this board, I would say that the maturity of the board is accurately portrayed through the events and anecdotes listed above.

Unfortunatly when I am forced to take painkillers then think it is a good idea to wash them down with alcohol I become 10 years younger.

Or that is just today's excuse.

sycofancy said:
Unfortunatly when I am forced to take painkillers then think it is a good idea to wash them down with alcohol I become 10 years younger.

Or that is just today's excuse.
I hear ya woman!!!!!!!!!!! :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back