DVD of finale coming out Tuesday

regina_alias

Alias Addict
Don't forget...For a limited time they are releasing the first episode and the last episode on DVD. It's supposed to have never before seen footage. I don't know if they also mean from the finale as well, but still...GO GET IT!!!! ;)

i taped both the first and last ep....cuz they were both on yeasterday, so i prob wont buy it unless the dvds like 15 bucks.

Does anyone know if it has the clip show (the first hour of the 2 hour finale) on it as well? Or just the actual show? Because that was a really great clip show...

Oh, and also coming out in a few days is the book "Friends Til' the End: The Official Companion of all Ten Years." I definitely want to get that. I have the first "official" book that was only about the first season. I hope this one has a lot in it!

i think the dvd is just the two episodes.

and as far as the book goes, i'm confused...i bought a book that was supposedly the "official" friends farewell book. it had cast exit interviews and whatnot.

was that not the official one?

poop.

LOL

I think the "farewell" book was different. It was about the end of the show, and had all that special stuff like the exit interviews. The one that's getting ready to be released is the official companion book for all 10 seasons, so it'll have episode guides for all 10 years, plus quotes and things like that. It'll probably have interviews too, but most likely different ones. This is the link to the amazon.com page. It looks like at first it'll only be in hardback.

thanks so much for letting me know.

the two books were published and written by the same people so that kinda throws me off. i'm afraid to order it online because i know my luck and it's gonna be the same thing.

LOL

i'll probably go to the bookstore when i go to pick up the DVD in the mall tomorrow :D

I got mine from america but it wouldnt work on my DVD player even though i changed it to munlti region. I brought the one out in the UK though and its got the extended one on that, a behind the scenes documentary, interviews with other guest stars and the best 30 minute gag reel there is. I just watch it constantly. I think there on the US box sets but in the UK this is the first DVD with proper extra's.

Back