DVD Release Party

wow. I think i'm gonna be busy taping. Good thing I get all of them at seperate time if I want to see Extra, Access Hollywood and ET. :D

--Mandy :angelic:

Cool! But I'm in Brazil so..I just hope for MANY pictures and screen captures and transcripts. Please guys, tell me everything, about all the cast..mainly MV/JG. Deal? Ok!

See ya! :rolleyes:

At alias-media they have pics from the dvd party! they only have 8 pics though, most of them r of JG! so check them out!!! n theres no pics of JG n MV together :angry:

There's more pics up now at WireImage. Here

GRRRR the last pic is of MV and MG :superangry: there's no JG/MV one either.

am I the only one who got a fright when I saw Merrin Dungey's hair? ;)

i though merrin looked really good!! i actaully like her hair!! looks like mine sometimes!! anyways whats up with no mv/jg pics?!! hm maybe they are avioding each other! no dont think that!!

ames723 said:
anyways whats up with no mv/jg pics?!! hm maybe they are avioding each other! no dont think that!!
I dont think there avoidin each other i think its that they dont wanna attract attention to themselves coz of the media!!! N dont think that amy!!!

Pics are wicked.

I agree with them not wanting to attract attention, cos it i more about the release of the DVD's than about them. But i would have been nice to see some pics of them together!!

I didn't say it was bad. I just said it's very different!

I KNOW! and he was interviewed with her too. GRRRR! :superangry: oh well I can't blame them for keeping their relationship quiet. I wouldn't even be surprise if they're not going tot he Emmys together.

Alias Media has a clip from Access Hollywood on the party. The piece makes a point of the media's attempt to get JG and MV together, but with no luck. I guess they're trying to keep a very low profile and I can't blame them. ;)

Back