DYNAMIC GAMING Ranked 3rd BABY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaFtiaN said:
dude its hc tdm does anyone else even play that haha

Yea people still do. and for the people that switched to search LMAO are the ones that got sick of getting spawn camped. And kid id like to know where your team is.

| FAsT | said:
Yea people still do. and for the people that switched to search LMAO are the ones that got sick of getting spawn camped. And kid id like to know where your team is.

Please do not try to start fights on the forums. If this continues there will be consequences.

-Administration

SilentHawk said:
Please do not try to start fights on the forums. If this continues there will be consequences.

-Administration

I wasn't trying to reply back but this isn't the first time I've seen him trying to start something with somebody. And I apologize but he should of never came to my thread trying to flame it.

Fast you know better. dont worry silent il yell at him :P.
anyways Dg Is no more Now We are Need A Bandaid? ﴾::[۩]::﴿™ lol get scraped kids
were the new Dg and were here to stay

HC TDM sucks really bad, if you played Domination on the 1st CoD4 season, I would of slapped anyone, also, Me on socom II in 2005 > everybody.

only if your a noob and just camp. if you actually play it the way it was meant to be played its fun. running and gunning ect. but maybe you dont know how to do that. domo is just a camping game as well so way to be a hypocrite.

Ok since people like to start fights about what gametype they play I'm going to close this if the fighting keeps going. Who really even cares what gametype you play if you like it you like everyone has their own likes and dislikes keep the dislikes to yourselves please.

-Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back