E-Book Trilogy

Hey guys,
I am relatively new here - and don't want it to seem as though I am only here to advertise.

However I know that the forum admin dabbles in writing, and for the past three months I have been putting an idea I had in my head onto paper.

I'd like to let everyone know that I have created my own Horror story - coming from Australia I call it Australian Horror - it is a trilogy, however each book has it's own story to it which all rolls into one overall story.

While these books will be available on my Monkey Productions site when it officially opens I have used Smashwords to self publish them, all three stories will be absolutely free in order for me to get as much feedback as possible before I go for a longer story idea I have bottled up.

Background:-
So basically here in Australia we have a road safety message called: Stop, Revive, Survive. What it is is along many of our highways we have rest stop areas. It is recommended that every two hours when driving you stop for a break, stretch your legs and it helps you stay awake.

At certain times of the year these places actually have free coffee and drinks to help you "revive" yourself, however that only happens when so many people complain to the government about them and start talking about how much of a waste of money they are then all of a sudden they open up with free coffee.

Anyways one night my partner and I were driving home from a holiday and we stopped at one to have a smoke and stretch our legs, and it was the most dodgy looking place you could find. It was run down, things were broken, surrounded by bush land and we both heard footsteps but there was no one else there.

That gave me the idea for the stories.

Only two parts of the story are currently released the third part is going through yet another review and edit session but will hopefully be released shortly.

Anyway I invite you all to check out my e-book and tell me your thoughts. I am up for constructive criticism as it will help make my stories better.

Stop, Revive, Survive - Book 1 - ISBN 9781301224197
Stop, Revive, Survive: The Pursuance - Book 2 - ISBN 9781310158100

Please provide feedback if you download and read.
#stoprevivesurvive

Sorry I just realized you had another section here for people to post their writings. My apologies I am not used to looking at menus at the top of the page that show other boards that aren't shown on the main page.

Back