E.N.G. - The TV Drama about Electronic News Gathering

🐸 🐸 🐸

If the description of Adam in the thread title doesn't give you a hint then maybe this great line that he says will;

"God, you turn me on" :stretcher:

Adam says that to Anne, his girlfriend and wants to make out with her in the office and she says no :blink: She does jump him later on so she's not completely insane (that word's for you Karen) :lol:

Show is about a tv station. Adam buys it after becoming involved with Anne Hildebrand who works there. Art Hindle is in this and also stars with Victor in Let Me Call You Sweetheart.

Anyway Anne isn't happy the man she's sleeping with is now her boss :rolleyes: Adam would seem somewhat arrogant and spoilt as he's a rich man and used to getting what he wants.

Amazingly Victor portrays him as likeable even though he's somewhat egotistical or made out to be. He's a HOT 🤤 bossy man who thinks he's doing right and doesn't really care what anyone thinks.

At the end Anne doesn't go back to him, even though he's following her around like a puppy dog. Stupid woman :ermm:

There is a FANTASTIC scene where they are in bed. First the camera pans up his incredible back :stretcher: She's on top of him, he's shirtless of course :blush2: he's talking about a lizard from a tv show and then his tongue is out and he's licking her chest :jawdrop: (she's making noises, as you would :blush:) giving her his lizard impersonation 🐸 :P 🐸 :P :stretcher: BEST SCENE EVER :woot: Then the scene after that is hair is tussled and you see his arm :throb:

I need to watch this again, right now! :siren:

(no lizard icon, so you get a frog!)

"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Suspicious Minds" (episode # 5.4) 1994
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Waves" (episode # 4.2) 1993
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Honour or Wealth" (episode # 4.17) 1993
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Final Cut" (episode # 3.10) 1992
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Intruders" (episode # 3.6) 1992
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Pirates" (episode # 3.7) 1992
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Smoke and Mirrors" (episode # 3.5) 1992
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "Two for the Show" (episode # 3.8) 1992
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "True Patriot Love" (episode # 3.14) 1992
"E.N.G." (1989) playing "Adam Hirsch" in episode: "The Sleep of Reason" (episode # 3.9)

Ahhh Cherie, you kill me.
he's shirtless of course
i hope one day they come out with this on DVD as they seem to be doing for a lot of shows nowadays. i'd love to be able to see this. until then i'll keep reading about Lizard Tongue over and over. lol.
Barbara

Love the lizard tongue! Victor's sweaty back :stretcher: His character didn't seem that bad to me. Maybe it is because of Victor. You can't help but like him.

Anne is up there with Joanne Kilbourne as the dumbest woman. She turns down an opportunity to make out with Victor's character. I would have been like "ok! I just need to close the blinds and lock the door."

-victor- said:
Ahhh Cherie, you kill me.
[post="1094214"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:P Payback for seeing Victor twice and getting a hug :ermm: You know I'm kidding ^_^ I love you! :love:

Barbara, I predict if you saw this, you would not be able to speak momentarily :yikes:

Oh I forgot to mention how great his hair looks 🤤 and how delicious he looks in suit and tie :love: Goes without saying he looks better out of them... :blush:

I hope they come out on dvd too (y) Criminal Instincts and Let Me Call You Sweetheart are being released so hopefully someone with some :light: realises how much potential anything to do with Victor has :woot:

I could just kick myself! :angry:

I never watched ENG, and ten years later, I get to read Cherie's comments about yummy Victor. I am just not happy with myself, so I do hope that one day the series will be shown in reruns and I will be able to tape those fabulous episodes. In the meantime, I'll enjoy Cherie's description one more time. :blink:

:(

Think of the positive (y) You live in Canada so you both have opportunity of seeing him more than me. Going to JAFF, Gilda, London, Toronto etc, etc, etc :D

I get lizard tongue 🐸 :stretcher:

Thank you Cherie for that description. I' going to play the lizard tongue scene over and over in my mind!!!! :thud:

I never watched ENG, I don't know if they have broadcastec it here!!!

Santa DVD, please think about us!!! :angelic:

I haven't watched ENG or that scene in a long time.(I know. I am such a bad fan, haha).

His tongue is amazing
That may be an understatement, haha. I don't know how that actress managed to do that scene. I think I would have passed out.

Back