E3 2006

Well folks... I just arrived at the location I am staying while I am here in L.A. for E3.

Today was simply wonderful! I wish I had some super secret info that I could share with you guys but... news travels fast and everything I was going to share with everyone has already been shared.

Wyr's! Gotta love 'em. With that... I'll head over to that thread and see what everyone's initial thoughts are about them. Wyr is pronounced like we're. We're. Wyr! :D

Keep us posted Zee. I would honestly love every account of E3, and I expect a 5 page paper of every moment of E3 when you return!

haha! I wish you would have told me about that anime thing before... ;)

In any event, I've had a chance to not only check out some of the other games on the market but also a chance to check out a lot of their reactions to HJ.

We have a lot of work to do still but I am more excited than ever about HJ.

Originally posted by HJ-Zee@May 12 2006, 02:35 AM
haha! I wish you would have told me about that anime thing before... ;)

In any event, I've had a chance to not only check out some of the other games on the market but also a chance to check out a lot of their reactions to HJ.

We have a lot of work to do still but I am more excited than ever about HJ.
The Wyr system made me all the more excited then you are. I belive it did the same effect to 75% of the users on these boards as well. Have fun in E3 though, keep us posted please!

<plasters his face against his monitor, like a cat to a windowsill itching to get outside to catch that rogue bird just out of grasp>

More info! More more more!

<calms himself>

Ok, I'm psyched about Wyr, though concerned about it's possible impact on HJ's "economy". Here's hoping for more news coming our way ;)

~ Jaraeth