E3 Image

Frozz

Cadet
The first image I've received from a friend who is attending E3. It's a camera phone...have mercy on her!:

e3-1.jpg

Frozz

Good luck on your wait for E3 going to Australia. I doubt it'll happen for a very, long, long time. However, great shot! Keep posting more!

Oh man, that last one is so awesome. I'd pay so much money to be there right now (but not 700$).

Hell, I just want a monitor that looks like that! ;)

And HJ to play on it!

PS. How's the dude on the left and the dudette on the right, anyone know?

Originally posted by HJ-Frozz@May 10 2006, 02:08 PM
The first image I've received from a friend who is attending E3. It's a camera phone...have mercy on her!:

e3-1.jpg

Frozz
Are you guys all drooling over my left arm and sexy green shirt?

:thinking:

Haha Zee, your hand behind the poster is hilaroius! Didn't catch that the first time.. What cool is happening over at E3! Spill it!

Well Sadistra, you asked for it so it shall be. These are all from MMORPG.com

Stephanie Shaver standing in front of the Hero's Journey display and looking happy. Look at the character in the picture behind her. He looks like a Gearknight to me but does anyone else have a guess? It's also interesting to note that he appears to have a tatoo on his chin.

28.jpg

Thats some awesome pics. Thank you very much. Ohhhh I want to play so bad Im dying here ......... help me......

This is a great community here so far I have meet a good bunch of people on this Forum. Unlike most extreamly argumentative forums this one actually supports itself and is becomeing very helpful. Thank you

I love it. All these other games have their fancy booths and statues and boothbabes.

Whereas HJ has...a squishy, comfy couch.

I mean...that's the booth where I want to be. Squishy couch. Then I look up and "Oh! Game!"

Perfect bait.

And I'm loving the characters on the huge posters. Are those touched-up character models, or is the artist just really that good at imitating the game models? Impressed here, either way.

I could go for a comfy couch right about now... work chairs are just so-so in the comfort department ;) And they'd win out over booth babes, any day...

~ Jaraeth

Back