early to bed or late to bed

What are your sleeping habits for going to bed?

• im up all night

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • i stay up way--- past my bed time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i go to bed reasonably late

• i go to bed late

• i go to bed around normal time (i donno wat "normal" is)

• i go to bed a little early

• i fall asleep on the couch at 9:00 ( my parents)

• i go to bed farely early

• as soon as dinner is over its up to bed. (dinner at 7:00)

• im out before dinner.

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
HERES PART II of YOUR SLEEPING HABITS!!! When do u like to fall asleep? On a regular weekday that is. not sat or sun. and say u have either work or school the next morning.

I fall under the late category. sat wowo.. lets not go there.

~chanel
STAY TUNED FOR PART III!!! :rolleyes:

i go to bed around normal time (10:00PM, the week) and the week end i go to bed at midnight or 01:00AM,
but now i'm on allalias.com the last sunday i was in bed around 05:00AM, but it was around 10:00PM in the US !

I'm a late person. I'd much rather stay up really late and only get a couple hours of sleep than have to get up early with only those couple hours. I'm so not a morning person.

go to bed late, so i can watch watch all the tv programs i love to watch!

O! Alias is on tonite in England! how exciting!

then i wake up early, coz i'm like that! :blush:

I asually go to bed an hour after im supossed too! Witch is 12:00am, but I go to bed around 1:00am! Its not my fault! I can never sleep!

My bedtime on school nights is 9:30 P.M. maybe 10. But on weekends it's 11 or 12. But when I go up tio my room. I read until 1:30 a.m. Then my dad says lights out and I listen to music with my headphones until 2:30 a.m.

i go to bed late if i'm on this site. usually i go to bed @11 or 10 depending on whats on tv.it takes me forever to fall asleep so i always put music on and read before i go to bed.

i stay up way past my bedtime....i have always said that my bedtime was 11:00 but that all kinda changed when i found this little old site called All Alias, so now it is more like 12:00 but i am trying to change back, its hard....on the weekends though i guess it kinda depends what i am doing, probably somewhere between 12:00 and 2:00.

Back