early to bed or late to bed

What are your sleeping habits for going to bed?

• im up all night

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • i stay up way--- past my bed time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i go to bed reasonably late

• i go to bed late

• i go to bed around normal time (i donno wat "normal" is)

• i go to bed a little early

• i fall asleep on the couch at 9:00 ( my parents)

• i go to bed farely early

• as soon as dinner is over its up to bed. (dinner at 7:00)

• im out before dinner.

• Total voters
reasonabally, 11:30 to around 12:00. usually because i'm watchint somethign on tv,that ends at 11.

weekends, 2:00 -3:00 am, watching SNL or other shows

I go to bed around 12:30 to 1:00 in the morning on shcool nights because I procrastinate so much that I don't finish my hw til then. On weekends I go to bed around midnight. ^_^

I usually go to bed around 11-12ish although I've been going earlier than usual lately and I don't know why. I wake up between 8-8:30 AM on work days and sleep in until 9 or 10 on days off unless I have leisurely plans like going to the movies,mall, or something like that.

I voted "stays up way past my bed time".

Sometimes I'm like 'You know what? I'm gonna go to bed at 9 p.m.' but then I end up going to bed at 2 a.m.
Sometimes it's because I study, but mostly because I'm here... :P

I like to stay up late. When I'm not in school I stay up till 1:30 or 2:00, and then get up around 11:30 or 12:00. When I have to go to class i make myself go to bed earlier. I just like to stay up late, and I like to sleep in till I'm not tired anymore. I don't like to get up early. Early for me is before 10:00.

I'm on vacation right now, so I've been staying up to midnight. That's late for me. I don't like to be tired, but I've been just that. I seem to have issues sleeping in now. :rolleyes:

My option wasn't on there. I go to sleep when I was tired. Yesterday I fell asleep on the couch at 8, and right now it's 11:30pm and I'm wide awake :lol:

I stay up till about 12.30am most nights which is stupid cos i have to be up at 5.55am so i'm not really giving myself the best sleep. I'm always tired as well which is obvious. i just can't go to bed early. Last night i went to bed at 3 due to excessive sobbing lol.

Back