Politics Earth 2016: What it really means

Randal R.

Thon'dar
I just noticed the "To Serve Man...it's it's a cookbook
That was funny :D lol
I just want to share my thoughts and perspective on things,as we go into the election season.

I have been TV deficient since 2000..and on Restrictive Mobility (means I only walk) and have not owned a POV since 1993.
But, that is not the point.Political Correctness is.It is the most dangerous thing to be ReDefining Words,Terms,Descriptions
and other aspects of a language,,especially based on feelings....Feelings do not make smart decisions.
PC is also a form of Behavior and Thought Modification. Get Rid of it.
Example:Pedophiles , its a sexual orientation now ***?

Youtube-has a glitch in the camera track

Info/Description and Political Stand

Been wanting to do something like this for a long time....Would have liked to have come up with some more ideas,,but, Let's just keep it simple..I do not like what I see and hear from our Govt, our leaders,and our media, they have utterly been failures to us, and it needs to stop..they are bleeding this country.They are killing it.
the Planet is fine.We are not.

link to the meaning/idea/concept of Space Odyssey
by Stanley Kubrick
Kubrick 2001: The space odyssey explained

I am so ashamed of my country and govt....we must flush all this corruption out.The Clinton's,Gore,Obama ( or we his real name is)Boxer and Feinstein,Any Bush's too...All of Congress and so many many others who are complicit to treason.I mean the ones in power who call for the need to change our society and Govt all for the sake of fixing the messes you have created.
I apologize to the World and the Dead for America's mistakes.We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, has been corrupted to the point of collapse.Deception is everywhere.The truth gets lost.
Sign,write, inform your Representative that we want answers, We want investigations, we want prosecutions of all our misfit corrupted leaders of the past 3 decades. Off with their heads!

Planet is fine...We are not. -George Carlin RIP

Freedom and America shares it's light with everyone....if we fail,they all fail. And we may never get it back!

Answers for SEAL TEAM 6 -Extortion 17

From Lil Rock,to Waco,To Benghazi, I have had enough of the established order...keeps wanting more to fix the messes
they themselves keep creating. Pedophiles , its a sexual orientation now ***?

Thank You for Visiting my post. ( and I hope I have not violated any TOA @AlienSoup)

Best and Regards,

Randal R.

Last edited:
It is 2016 but it is not 2016 everywhere...

What year is it?

Gregorian calendar 2016
MMXVI
Ab urbe condita 2769
Armenian calendar 1465
ԹՎ ՌՆԿԵ
Assyrian calendar 6766
Bahá'í calendar 172–173
Bengali calendar 1423
Berber calendar 2966
British Regnal year 64 Eliz. 2 – 65 Eliz. 2
Buddhist calendar 2560
Burmese calendar 1378
Byzantine calendar 7524–7525
Chinese calendar 乙未年 (Wood Goat)
4712 or 4652
— to —
丙申年 (Fire Monkey)
4713 or 4653
Coptic calendar 1732–1733
Discordian calendar 3182
Ethiopian calendar 2008–2009
Hebrew calendar 5776–5777
Hindu calendars
- Vikram Samvat 2072–2073
- Shaka Samvat 1938–1939
- Kali Yuga 5117–5118
Holocene calendar 12016
Igbo calendar 1016–1017
Iranian calendar 1394–1395
Islamic calendar 1437–1438
Japanese calendar Heisei 28
(平成28年)
Juche calendar 105
Julian calendar Gregorian minus 13 days
Korean calendar 4349
Minguo calendar ROC 105
民國105年
Thai solar calendar 2559
Unix time 1451606400–1483228799

MOST of the World doesn't care about our elections. Some of the world doesn't even know we exist. Other parts hate us no matter who we elect.

According to our calendar it is 2016. But according to geologic Earth time the planet is about 4.5 billion years old which puts us around the year 4,466,000,000. In 1999, Astronomers focusing on a star at the center of the Milky Way measured precisely for the first time how long it takes the sun to complete one orbit (a galactic year) of our home galaxy: 226 million years. So in galactic terms we are in our 20th Galactic year.

1 galactic year from now - All the continents on Earth may fuse into a supercontinent. Three potential arrangements of this configuration have been dubbed Amasia, Novopangaea, and Pangaea Ultima

2–3 galactic years from now - Tidal acceleration moves the Moon far enough from Earth that total solar eclipses are no longer possible

4 galactic years from now - Carbon dioxide levels fall to the point at which C4 photosynthesis is no longer possible. Multicellular life dies out

12 galactic years from now - the Earth's magnetic field shuts down and charged particles emanating from the Sun gradually deplete the atmosphere

15 galactic years from now - Surface conditions on Earth are comparable to those on Venus today

22 galactic years from now - The Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxy begin to collide

25 galactic years from now - Sun ejects a planetary nebula, leaving behind a white dwarf

30 galactic years from now - the Milky Way and Andromeda will complete their merger into a giant Elliptical galaxy called Milkomeda or Milkdromeda

500 galactic years from now - The Universe's expansion causes all galaxies beyond the Milky Way's Local Group to disappear beyond the cosmic light horizon, removing them from the observable universe

2000 galactic years from now - Median Point of which the Local Group of 47 galaxies will coalesce into a single large galaxy

This will blow your mind...

About 225 million years ago there was a great extinction event.

What if the solar system passed thru a part of the galactic weather that is deadly and what if we are fast approaching that same area of space right now?

{key up the Twilight Zone music}

That is mind blowing. ( for myself..not all of humanity )

What is really weird..is that Glen Larson kind of hinted at,,,it is not entirely impossible, that humans and human civilization,
has existed on Earth,and or has passed through several extinctions.That there was a greater source of knowledge...
possibly a mother civilization, whether spawned on earth or in the heavens.

To be sure,,there is Space weather...( to which I wish these Alarmists/Cons/Envior-Terroists suggest we build generational ships and leave the Hot Planet we were making, and we could ship them all off on a long trip.)

Great Idea that one,,why dint these brilliant minds think of that one? We might still have a manned space program.

Also,
Since Human Created Climate Change is not a Threat,,maybe I should make another one,just like this video...only...Earth 2016: What is does not mean...
and blow up the Earth in a Spectacular 3d and VFX Explosion...waddya think?

Also,
yeah,,,they both would make the same point...but, Tom @ Alien Soup has applied all these known Calendars,,and 2016 is not a consensus among all the calendars. <laughing at the naysayers that it is in fact 2016> ( You must believe it is the year in which -blank- say it is, because we have 2 calendars that state it is a different year than 2016 )

GO AMERICA!

Last edited:
Made another...Earth 2016: Let Freedom Ring!

Seriously, we need to protect our freedom and liberty as if they were our own children, if that is what it takes to ensure a future for them.

I just left C4D Cafe, "Ok, I will shut up and never post here again." < C4d Cafe.
We discuss C4d here...yeah? what about all the Adverts made with C4d that are posted here?
Are those not Poltical,Corporate, or possiblt religious? Yet Let Freedom Ring is a political Statement?
-Bye C4d Cafe.
Because I am making political statements in my videos, yet can be PC'd by other members on politics?
Freedom.2016.America.USA.GO AMERICA!TEAM USA.
Justice for all, and justice for one.
Freedom and America shares it's light with everyone....if we fail,they all fail. And we may never get it back!

link to the meaning/idea/concept of Space Odyssey
by Stanley Kubrick
Kubrick 2001: The space odyssey explained

What it really means= I was wanting to add different endings on different videos for the thread. To illustrate what it really means..can be many things, you must decide what the ending is- get it?

And if see Kubrick's animation 2001 explained, you will understand maybe what it is driving at.The Tools..are being used...but the Glass is shattered and the wine remains- I also was considering What it really means and have the Earth Explode...as we have blew it. and possibly others.such as , All the known calendars, are not in consensus that it is indeed 2016, then Galactic Calendars etc)

Addendeum:
An interesting truth I learned...only 11 nations of 170 or more on this Earth, grant any rights to its citizens on the right to bear arms.It is indeed a scary thought, when they are actively trying to reduce or remove this.

Where I send all my videos to be watched or spanked by the general population.

Last edited:
Back