Easter Eggs for Season 1 and 2 DVDs

baxpin

Cadet
I know there's a couple of good Easter eggs in season 3. I just got seasons one and two for christmas. Are there any EEs in S1 and 2?

Thanks,
bax

o0o0o can you tell us the ones in season three?

easter eggs are little bonus features that you can't really see you just find them buy doing things. ya i don't know if that helped you, but i tried!

Insert Disc Five. Once at the main menu, click on "Bonus". Next, highlight "The Museum of Television and Radio: Creating Characters" and press up four times to highlight a symbol just below "Main Menu". Hit enter to view an on-set interview with Jennifer Garner about Sydney's loneliness during Season 3

In Season 2, if you watch the commentary for Phase One, there is a blooper outtake for the syd fight scene in the airplane.

Also in season 2, if you watch the commentary for the finale, there is also an alternate take for Syd's reaction to finding out that VAughn is married.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
In Season 2, if you watch the commentary for Phase One, there is a blooper outtake for the syd fight scene in the airplane.

Also in season 2, if you watch the commentary for the finale, there is also an alternate take for Syd's reaction to finding out that VAughn is married.

Xin Li
[post="1130394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Where are those extra clips in the commentary, like, end, middle, beginin?

For Phase One, when the cast and crew are talking about the air plain fight, Jen will refer to a goof up where she gives her stunt double a black eye, and then she'll be like let's show that, and the scene will replay, but this time it's the alternatve outtake.

For the finale, it's at the end of the episode when Syd finds out she's been gone for two years. Again, it just happens during the natural progression of the episode.

Yeah, there really aren't many in the first two season. Not that I care because there are enough other Alias morsals to devour anyway! :P

So can someone just post a list of all the easter eggs on all three DVD box sets, and how to get them?? Please :smiley: Thanks

Back